EDL at a new low.

You are absolutely correct, of course.

In pictures

EDL

UAF

Enjoy the slideshow:)

As I said same thugs different banners...we can all pick and choose

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/03/uk-violence-erupts-fascists-uaf-and-muslims-descend-on-patriots-edl-and-police.html

"Among those arrested were UAF joint secretary Weymann Bennett, who organised the protest, on suspicion of conspiracy to commit violent disorder, and Martin Smith, who runs the Love Music Hate Racism campaign."

As I said same thugs different banners...we can all pick and choose

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/03/uk-violence-erupts-fascists-uaf-and-muslims-descend-on-patriots-edl-and-police.html

"Among those arrested were UAF joint secretary Weymann Bennett, who organised the protest, on suspicion of conspiracy to commit violent disorder, and Martin Smith, who runs the Love Music Hate Racism campaign."

I could have picked from hundreds of images of EDL thugs. I chose the Nazi saluting idiot as I felt that he was representative. I'll grant you that there are some idiots on both sides, but I know which side of the line I'd rather be on. Ideologically... and from a personal safety angle.

Hundreds of pictures here. And they have the gall to call themselves the "English" Defence League. Quite simply, they are a set of thugs, with neo-nazi tendencies.

They are not defending England, they are indulging in thuggery and racism.

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending them.

I could have picked from hundreds of images of EDL thugs. I chose the Nazi saluting idiot as I felt that he was representative. I'll grant you that there are some idiots on both sides, but I know which side of the line I'd rather be on. Ideologically... and from a personal safety angle.

Hundreds of pictures here. And they have the gall to call themselves the "English" Defence League. Quite simply, they are a set of thugs, with neo-nazi tendencies.

They are not defending England, they are indulging in thuggery and racism.

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending them.

Defending them ? what part of "EDL..BNP ..UAF...same idiotic thugs different banners" do you not understand

Do you mean England when you say Muslim areas ..I bet your grandad is spinning in his grave

Yep but its still England ..although, granted,if some on here had their way that wouldnt last long...Selling England by the pound,did Genesis know something I wonder

Fancy attacking the Police ..disgraceful they deserve what they get

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbAdoD9LnQ8

There didnt seem to be much arresting going off here though

Defending them ? what part of "EDL..BNP ..UAF...same idiotic thugs different banners" do you not understand

I guess that I'm just confused by your motives:confused:

Selective quoting tends to do that. Did you conveniently ignore the most recent one to suit your own agenda?

EDL..BNP..UAF...same idiotic thugs different banners

Seems pretty clear to me of Noddy's intentions.

Shame on you, I'd expected better from a mod.

I think you will find that whilst I object to thuggish behaviour in trying to show a point ,along with many other people who do not want to see violence on the streets I question and object to the immigration methods in this country,the doors have been open too long,it is now time to fit more secure locks and make sure the keys dont get handed round willy nilly

I think you will find that whilst I object to thuggish behaviour in trying to show a point ,along with many other people who do not want to see violence on the streets I question and object to the immigration methods in this country,the doors have been open too long,it is now time to fit more secure locks and make sure the keys dont get handed round willy nilly

What's the optimum number we should allow in in a year?

Do you agree with current policy, that favours footballers over scientists and doctors?