EDL at a new low.

Great footage! Shows the thugs up nicely!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh_pBLnoTmc

Over a thousand English Defence League supporters protested in Leicester yesterday, the latest in a wave of anti-Muslim demonstrations across the country.

There were ugly sense on Humberstone Road when a group of EDL supporters attacked the Big John's fast food restaurant.

Police blame a a "hardcore element" of EDL supporters who after breaking through police lines fought running battles with local Asian and black youths.

EDL members, many wearing EDL branded hoodies and carrying banners, arrived on coaches from across the country and were permitted to drink in four pubs in the Hotel Street area of the city, before being bussed to the protest site.

But trouble soon flared when EDL supporters tried to brake out of a police cordon, attacking officers in riot gear, journalists and local people with bottles, cans, coins and fireworks.

One officer was stretchered to safety after suffering a leg injury, but police said he was later treated and discharged.

Your right it does show the thugs up nicely,maybe you should have watched it all..two sets of civilians throwing traffic cones at each other,now Im not disputing one set was the EDL but who were the others ?.The police also had to control a gang of civilians at 5.07 certainly not the EDL..as I said same idiotic thugs different banners

Have you any evidence that doctors coming here have caused problems in the countries they left?

I'd be more concerned with the problems they've caused since coming here.

More foreign doctors struck off than British-trained medics

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/7751057/More-foreign-doctors-struck-off-than-British-trained-medics.html

Foreign doctors face competence inquiry

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article2231550.ece

Foreign doctor who killed patient is struck off

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/831675-foreign-doctor-who-killed-patient-is-struck-off

I've no problem with foreign doctors, if they can do the job properly. My foreign childhood doctor - Andrejowski - who ran the practice in Woodhouse in the 70s is fondly remembered by me and all those who were cared for by him.

It's a loaded question, that's why it's not worth an answer.

Have you any evidence that doctors coming here have caused problems in the countries they left?

Thought not.

Thats rich..loaded question... coming from someone who has just asked me to do something governments have been unable to do for god knows how many years.

Tell me how are we supposed to take someone like you seriously when you start a thread which glorified the brutal murder of an individual?

Edited by NoddyHolder

Answering the question is something everyone else here seems to have no problem with.

It's just you.

Why are you unable to say what an acceptable level of immigration is?

Why does a subject you know so little about bother you so much?

And I've never started a thread that glorifies death, liar.

It's a loaded question, that's why it's not worth an answer.

Thought not.

Well if they're here, they're not there :loopy:

Doesn't Africa have a shortage of doctors?