• Arbourthorne
    • Burngreave
    • Parson Cross
    • Wincobank
    • Manor Park
    • Darnall
    • Woodthorpe
    • City Centre

The Peak District isn't really that close to south Sheffield. The boundary actually runs up the western boundary of Sheffield from the south west up to the north west. :thumbsup:

The SW is classed as part of South Sheffield/Hallam. It takes me five minutes to drive there in the morning to walk the dog. I think that the South Sheffield haters commence their hatred at the south side of Ecclesall Road roundabout and work upwards and outwards until they reach the Derbyshire border. :thumbsup:

The SW is classed as part of South Sheffield/Hallam. It takes me five minutes to drive there in the morning to walk the dog. I think that the South Sheffield haters commence their hatred at the south side of Ecclesall Road roundabout and work upwards and outwards until they reach the Derbyshire border. :thumbsup:

You have a dog?

The Peak District isn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t really that close to south Sheffield. The boundary actually runs up the western boundary of Sheffield from the south west up to the north west. :thumbsup:
I\'d suggest it is in fact very close to the south west of Sheffield, according to this map at any rate:

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|sheffield&rw.cm=Google,PPC,{keyword}&OVMTC=Phrase&site=&creative=481180156&OVKEY=sheffield%20map&rw.cm=Google,PPC,sheffield%20map#map=53.32263,-1.53302|12|4&loc=GB:53.38308:-1.46487:14|sheffield|Sheffield,%20Norton,%20South%20Yorkshire,%20England,%20S1%202

and the Peak District signs I pass just a few yards out past Dore and Totley.

That's what I said

The Peak District isn't really that close to south Sheffield. The boundary actually runs up the western boundary of Sheffield from the south west up to the north west. :thumbsup:

I used to live in Pitsmoor,Crabtree lane,it was a great place to live,no graffiti,no drunks and very friendly neighbours,who introduced me to all sorts of civilised things!

I often drive past and still think it looks like a lovely spot!

I drive through Manor top on the way to a friends and certainly do not think it looks like a lovely spot,I think I hope I don't get a flat!

• 3 months later...

Archived