Asking people out - Do women have it easy?

Stop being negative and defeatist.

I've got a road atlas by the way and could if needed find St Ives.

Now that's an idea you should invite a few forumers over for a bit of a holiday and then they could possibly initiate something for you, after all if it was a big enough group you'd have to talk to her for longer than thirty seconds as it would take longer than that for you to introduce everybody to her.

Originally posted by FilthFan

I've never read war and peace......what does happen because I have no interest in acctually reading it :D

Here u go....quick summary of 15 books and 2 epilogues !

Epic historical novel by Leo Tolstoy, originally published as Voyna i mir in 1865-69. This panoramic study of early 19th-century Russian society, noted for its mastery of realistic detail and variety of psychological analysis, is generally regarded as one of the world's greatest novels. War and Peace is primarily concerned with the histories of five aristocratic families--particularly the Bezukhovs, the Bolkonskys, and the Rostovs--the members of which are portrayed against a vivid background of Russian social life during the war against Napoleon (1805-14). The theme of war, however, is subordinate to the story of family existence, which involves Tolstoy's optimistic belief in the life-asserting pattern of human existence. The heroine, Natasha Rostova, for example, reaches her greatest fulfillment through her marriage to Pierre Bezukhov and her motherhood. The novel also sets forth a theory of history, concluding that there is a minimum of free choice; all is ruled by an inexorable historical determinism

and you can read it here :

http://www.online-literature.com/tolstoy/war_and_peace/

I'm prepared to bet on it that Sidla never asks this, or any other, girl out ... he'll just witter on about it for ever, revelling in all the attention that he's getting from the Forum :D and never actually getting anywhere ... :rolleyes:

any takers?

Slimsid and Sidla should go out on the pull together :thumbsup:

Originally posted by rubydazzler

I'm prepared to bet on it that Sidla never asks this, or any other, girl out ... he'll just witter on about it for ever, revelling in all the attention that he's getting from the Forum :D and never actually getting anywhere ... :rolleyes:

any takers?

If he ever does Ruby........I'll stop smoking, drinking AND join a Convent..........................:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Sidla

Well obviously! I know that! I know she likes me, and I like her, so what is holding me back? I'm so annoyed with myself :mad:

look - you dont need to do anything except talk to her. It sounds like you dont really talk to her. If you dont someone else will.

Reading Sidla's excuses the term W****r comes to mind.:loopy:

Just because you'r an adult male it does'nt mean that you'r a man.

Bit harsh pete! :D

When you are younag and shy it is very difficult and i'm going to go along the lines Sidla that you will never ask her out. not beacuse you dont want to but simply like i was you dont have the guts.

The opportunity will arise agin to ask her out but you find she's either got another guy or another guy pulls her. Fact of life i'm afraid and guess what she may have wanted you in the first place. Who shoudl we feel sorry for? You or the girl? Most will select the girl!

Dont be like i was many years ago just ask her out. Do you have her number? Text her

BTW when she bought the drink, why didn't you buy it and mention that she can buy you one back sometime :wink:

Originally posted by peterdo

Reading Sidla's excuses the term W****r comes to mind.:loopy:

Just because you'r an adult male it does'nt mean that you'r a man.

Sorry, don't understand.

Originally posted by youwhatref

BTW when she bought the drink, why didn't you buy it and mention that she can buy you one back sometime :wink:

Never thought of that.