Calling all original Forum members

Mo

Originally posted by Mo

Where are all you original members? The ones who used to be on here regularly like Moon, Belle, Halevans,cycleracer,lickszz to name a few.

Have you all moved away? Do you no longer enjoy using the Forum?

If you still view but don't post any more then come and tell us how you are.

:wave:

Belle decided not to return to the Forum after a fairly unsettling thread - check out page 18

Originally posted by JoeP

User ID 3980, Posts per day 9.74....

Not an original member by far - joined in Feb 2004.

The ID numbers aren't re-used so they give an indication of the order in which members originally joined. However, because of the culling of unused accounts the actual active emmber count is always less than the maximum user ID issued by the system.

Joe

I joined in October 10th 2003 iirc... So I've been here 2 years, 3 weeks and 1 day.

Originally posted by Ally68

One forum member who I miss is Viking. I used to like reading his posts even though they were 90% twaddle.

He's posted several photos on a couple of threads recently; try looking

a) here

and

b) here

Think I've seen his posts elsewhere but these are 2 very definite and current sitings which I do hope live up to your recollections of his previous inputs.:D :D

It's weird really, cos although I've only been a Forum member since August 2004, I was lurking regularly on the site for nearly a year prior to that! (This is the only Forum I've ever posted on, and I was just a teeny bit nervous about it!) :P

Due to my lurking, I feel like I know some of the original Forummers, even though our postings haven't overlapped at all. It is a bit strange.....

StarSparkle :)

Originally posted by wendygs

He's posted several photos on a couple of threads recently; try looking

a) here

and

b) here

Think I've seen his posts elsewhere but these are 2 very definite and current sitings which I do hope live up to your recollections of his previous inputs.:D :D

I posted that 9th Sept. I had noticed that he hadn't been around for a while before that. A post which he wrote afterwards might explain why he wasn't around at that time but I'm really pleased to see that he's back and hasn't lost his sense of humour. :)