Latest Fantasy Premier League Standings (All Leagues)

I'm on the comeback trail.

(Well sort of) :hihi:

my team went off the rail, when 3 of my players got injured i was buggered.

Plenty of time yet m8, your still poised to win the whole lot.

Changes made....I am fighting my way back :)

That's the spirit Missy :):):)

rooney and lampard have ruined my chances, big changes needed if i'm going to claw my way back:(

rooney and lampard have ruined my chances, big changes needed if i'm going to claw my way back:(

2 big players those arnt they Dave to be missing for there clubs never mind the fantasy league.

2 big players those arnt they Dave to be missing for there clubs never mind the fantasy league.

exactly, lampard on prevous seasons would of got me plenty of points and rooney would if he had got close to how he performed last season. not even looked how many lampard has played but can't be that many

exactly, lampard on prevous seasons would of got me plenty of points and rooney would if he had got close to how he performed last season. not even looked how many lampard has played but can't be that many

Lamps has only played 3 league games all season, he's been a massive miss for Chelsea.

As for Rooney i'm sure he will be back, i think Darren Bent is always a good striker to pick as he's always going to get 20 plus goals a season that fella.

think i'll find someone to replace lamps with then i can get rid of rooney and put drogba in. was going to do it earlier but i wasnt alllowed anymore chelski players in my team

think i'll find someone to replace lamps with then i can get rid of rooney and put drogba in. was going to do it earlier but i wasnt alllowed anymore chelski players in my team

Ive tried to leave transfers to a minimum as i suffered big time last season with all the deductions when you make more than 1 new signing.

Ive tried to leave transfers to a minimum as i suffered big time last season with all the deductions when you make more than 1 new signing.

well it shouldn't effect my position too much, think i'll end up risking it:hihi:

To be fair I'd still have been screwed if it wasn't for my young subs coming trumps. Albrighton and Coleman won it for me.

Just took a chance on Van Der Vaart for captain this week - it's sort of paid off!