Latest Fantasy Premier League Standings (All Leagues)

ive had a good start thanks to zee germans! lol

already have my wild card played as of now, my team werent strong enough but my days, i think even you will be impressed with the new humiliations corker :hihi: how i managed to get all them in that budget i have no idea lol i think after this coming gameweek ill be right up there and hopefully 3 out of 3 wins in the head to head.

Yeah thats a good side apart from Carragher hes well past it m8 he got embarrassed last night lol.

I haven't made one transfer yet, and Rooney and Nasri didn't play at the weekend so im well happy with my position considering that.

Yeah thats a good side apart from Carragher hes well past it m8 he got embarrassed last night lol.

I haven't made one transfer yet, and Rooney and Nasri didn't play at the weekend so im well happy with my position considering that.

thats my old team mate. wont see my new one til after this weeks fixtures.

new team is

GK - stockdale (fulham)

DF - cole (chelsea)

DF - terry (chelsea)

DF - evra (man u)

DF - ekotto (tottenham)

MF - walcott (arsenal)

MF - arshavin (arsenal)

MF - bale (tottenham)

ST - drogba (Captain, chelsea)

ST - tevez (man city)

ST - carroll (newcastle

thats my old team mate. wont see my new one til after this weeks fixtures.

new team is

GK - stockdale (fulham)

DF - cole (chelsea)

DF - terry (chelsea)

DF - evra (man u)

DF - ekotto (tottenham)

MF - walcott (arsenal)

MF - arshavin (arsenal)

MF - bale (tottenham)

ST - drogba (Captain, chelsea)

ST - tevez (man city)

ST - carroll (newcastle

Yeah very decent m8, i can't believe i picked Ameobi over Carroll what was i thinking lol.

I think Bales gonna go from strength to strength this season, Walcotts another who could thrive, he just need's to produce it against the better sides.

Yeah very decent m8, i can't believe i picked Ameobi over Carroll what was i thinking lol.

I think Bales gonna go from strength to strength this season, Walcotts another who could thrive this season, he just need's to produce it against the better sides.

after i saw bale against man city i was kicking myself for not picking him in the first place, hes gunna get bagfuls of assists taking all those corners and freekicks, plus hes got one heck of a left foot on him. carroll was a bargain buy, only cost 5.0 and if anyone was gunna get the goals for newcastle it was him, they play wolves away next so he might grab another 1 or 2 against them this weekend. watch rooney play on saturday and bag a hatrick whilst drogba does naff all :hihi::hihi::gag:

after i saw bale against man city i was kicking myself for not picking him in the first place, hes gunna get bagfuls of assists taking all those corners and freekicks, plus hes got one heck of a left foot on him. carroll was a bargain buy, only cost 5.0 and if anyone was gunna get the goals for newcastle it was him, they play wolves away next so he might grab another 1 or 2 against them this weekend. watch rooney play on saturday and bag a hatrick whilst drogba does naff all :hihi::hihi::gag:

LOL i didn't even know Rooney was ill otherwise i may have been tempted to swop him round, im glad i haven't now though.

Im tempted to swap Nasri and Valencia, infact im gonna do one of them this gameweek and one the next so i dont lose points lol.

not a very good saturday at the office for me!

i had a good day, walcott and arshavin both scored, drogba the captain scored, caroll bagged another.

i killed it this gameweek, some very good transfers done, 70 for the gameweek with tevez still to play today, ive done better than the other teams but a few games in the prem today so we will have to see if teams have players playing today.

evra, terry and cole all clean sheets, terry with an assist. walcott and arshavin scored and walcott got an assist. drogba got a goal and bonus plus double points for captain, and caroll got a goal and bonus.

I have already died a death in this league :(

mind you haven't done any transfers yet coz i forgot...doh!!!

not bad, had a rough start, but after a few transfers ive started moving up the leagues

I have already died a death in this league :(

mind you haven't done any transfers yet coz i forgot...doh!!!

loving the enthusiasm :D