Am I islamophobic?

I looooooove this one. Atheists split into two camps arguing about if <REMOVED> is halal for atheists or not.

Surely this forum has the same problems. It's a topic suited to all internet forums, not just an atheist one. What's bad language got to do with Henry VIII?

Edited by esme
masked swearing

arnt they trying to get us to implement sharia law here for now :huh:

Sharia courts have been around for donkey's years as have the Jewish Beth Din ones which do the same thing.

However neither is being imposed on us, which was the suggestion of the post I responded to since non Muslims aren't party to these proceedings.

You'll probably find that they are using Sharia law in the communities on a daily basis and cocking a snook at the legality of it in this country.

What are they cocking a snook at? They're arbitration tribunals, just like the disciplinary panel of the Football Association. They only hear civil matters and all parties have to agree to the arbitration. They don't supercede English Law which all parties can choose to be heard by if they want to.

To be honest I dont know what the problem is, it's probably far cheaper and quicker than taking a matter through a civil court, and also frees up court time from hearing matters that can be sorted out within the community.

Sharia courts have been around for donkey's years as have the Jewish Beth Din ones which do the same thing.

However neither is being imposed on us, which was the suggestion of the post I responded to since non Muslims aren't party to these proceedings.

sorry bf i must have missed that when they came in (so its started allready:hihi:)