All Wednesday aren't weh?

AltyOwl

Come on you Owls, those who can make it, get down to Hillsborough!

Can't wait for it!

Can't wait myself, coming over with a few mates all man city/man utd season ticket holders, then off to London for the charity sheild, big weekend of football

Up the Owls

See's you all at Hillsborough, Home of Football! am on the North stand with a load of mates!! Give us a wave if you see us, the lanky good-looking, asian looking kid!

UTO!!

You forgot to put 3rd division between of and football.

Home of football :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

You forgot to put 3rd division between of and football.

Home of football :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

that comes from a fan of a team who have won what exactly in the last god knows how many years ...... come back when you've won summat .... i saw the owls beat man u at wembley & lift the rumbelows cup as was the guise then , least its in living memory !! .... now then canadagrunter .... you tell us all of your last success in lifting silverware whether u attended or not :loopy:

PMSL!!! excellent, love it. Thats my away mankini :hihi::hihi::hihi: i was wearing the blue n white striped one today!!

Good match today, Owls were in charge all throughout, Well done Wednesday!! lets keep on winning now. Oh, and Morrison took his goal excellently! :clap: