Crosspool Coffee Shop (now closed and converted into a house)

£265k for a 2 bedroom house that doesn't have parking and the rooms aren't exactly the most spacious. Hmmm let me see you can get a 3 bedroom semi in Crosspool with parking for around £210k. Ok some might need a bit of work but certainly not 55k! I wonder what the estate agents were thinking when they decided on the price.

Just noticed in the property guide that they've now dropped the price to £210,000. Still think it's overpriced.

What on earth is this thread doing in "Going Out"? It's got absolutely nothing to do with going out. That's just a moderator looking at the title and going no further than that.

Because the posdter of the original post was discussing the cofee shop as a coffee shop, as below.

Look befor you leap.

"Just been for a full english with free filter coffee or tea £4.95. You just cant beat that can you??? Was absolutely delicious too. Highly reccomend, and before the cynics start, no I dont work there"

I think you need to add "Sorry moderators I got is wronng"

Edited by scargill
typo

Because the posdter of the original post was discussing the cofee shop as a coffee shop, as below.

Look befor you leap.

"Just been for a full english with free filter coffee or tea £4.95. You just cant beat that can you??? Was absolutely delicious too. Highly reccomend, and before the cynics start, no I dont work there"

I think you need to add "Sorry moderators I got is wronng"

I think you're right - I'd completely forgotten it had started off as that almost a year ago, there's so much about the selling off of the premises. So yes, mods, I apologise. :-(

• 1 month later...

I used to pass this when it was a coffee shop. I couldnt believe the times I drove past it and it was closed.Surely if a business is to make money it has to be open at time when the public needs it.As someone said the school run would have been a perfect time to pick up some trade from local Mums.

It would have been much better as a coffee shop. Cant imagine who would want to actually live in the middle of 2 bottle necks like Lydgate Lane and Manchester Road.

I always wanted to have a cafe. Shame I just dont have 180k to spare.

I used to pass this when it was a coffee shop. I couldnt believe the times I drove past it and it was closed.Surely if a business is to make money it has to be open at time when the public needs it.As someone said the school run would have been a perfect time to pick up some trade from local Mums.

It would have been much better as a coffee shop. Cant imagine who would want to actually live in the middle of 2 bottle necks like Lydgate Lane and Manchester Road.

I always wanted to have a cafe. Shame I just dont have 180k to spare.

You should read more of the thread. It will be of interest to someone with Council connections.