Ban the Burkha?

i dont see how the situation could be worse, look how women are treated in a country that makes women wear the burka. that alone is reason to ban it. the burka represents all of the worst values possible.
Would that country be Britain by any chance? You know the one where those who have pathetic lives find someone else to blame, where idiots think they are know more than the educated people in power and the country where people are suppressed in name of freedom.

I'll be back later :lol:

Edited by tab1

It seems even those who would cheat the social security system and working whist signing on and those fiddling their tax return and those taking drugs and those cheating on their partners all become sooo righteous and upholders of British values when it comes to dictating how Muslims should live and what the Muslim women should wear.

Why don't these jumped up cheating lying little dictaters get their own miserable lives in order before ordering disruption on others, if they were to, it will no doubt be a long time before they get round to ordering others. Am I being.....erm.....what's the word when you can't stand idiots?:huh:

It's usually the class that if they were in India would be regarded as the untouchables:roll::hihi:

I have never cheated the social security system, fiddled my tax, taken drugs nor have I cheated on my partner and I know I am not perfect, but I still have eyes and can see how the burka et al is used to oppress women by inadequate men.

Would that country be Britain by any chance? You know the one where those who have pathetic lives find someone else to blame, where idiots think they are know more than the educated people in power and the country where people are suppressed in name of freedom.

All we can see is an idiot who will defend anything remotely associated with Islam no matter what when in fact the Burka is not Islamic but cultural, it’s just those countries that it is part of the culture are run by crackpot, Islamic, religious loonies.

What is pathetic is those who need a book to tell them how to act and how to treat people. They are the real idiots who cannot think for themselves.

All we can see is an idiot who will defend anything remotely associated with Islam no matter what when in fact the Burka is not Islamic but cultural, it’s just those countries that it is part of the culture are run by crackpot, Islamic, religious loonies.

What is pathetic is those who need a book to tell them how to act and how to treat people. They are the real idiots who cannot think for themselves.

Whilst there may be some substance to the notion that the burkha is more a cultural phenomenon than an Islamic one I think your agressive attempt to belittle tab1 suggests you're speaking more emotionally than logically.

Do you accept the notion that there are some women who choose to wear the burkha without being compelled to by their menfolk?

If so, you're clearly quite prepared to ride roughshod over their right to self expression as surely as any husband forcing his wife to wear a burkha.

To be fair, you will denounce anything remotely associated with Islam, no matter what. The burka might not be Islamic, it may or may not be cultural, but it's not for people with no association with that religion/culture to call for it's ban out of hand.

But it isn't a religious symbol or requirement. They should just uncover their faces.

But that would mean a ban on wearing it.

hmmmmmm sure i posted in this a couple of days ago, cant find it now??

I understood that the 'Burkha' was meant to be a garment of modesty.

I have yet to see a woman wearing a Burkha who could be remotely described as modest.

These garments are usually made, as far as the eye takes, from the most expensive materials, often shot with golden and silver threads.

In many cases embroidered and highlighted.

They are usually offset by designer sunglasses, and the obligatory people carrier wagon parked outside.

These young women's mothers and grandmothers ( the true Muslims) are always dressed in normal Pakistani attire, and dragging along behind these young hussies.

The Burkha is just a threatening fashion statement, and, I imagine, an affront to Allah, by the arrogant, immodest display of these young women.

Further it is an insult to the down trodden women of the arab world who are forced to wear these garments (without the finery, and advantage) in the hinterlands of arabia and beyond

MY Bold

What is pathetic is people like you who can't respect other peoples choice to believe in a religion. :(

I understood that the 'Burkha' was meant to be a garment of modesty.

I have yet to see a woman wearing a Burkha who could be remotely described as modest.

These garments are usually made, as far as the eye takes, from the most expensive materials, often shot with golden and silver threads.

In many cases embroidered and highlighted.

They are usually offset by designer sunglasses, and the obligatory people carrier wagon parked outside.

'Modesty' in so far as they don't have their tits and arse hanging out all over! :hihi: