Raoul Moat - one and only thread.

sometimes people needlessly over complicate matters by looking for things which dont exsist.

He was a wrong un ,and society is better off with him 6 feet under.

1: thats the point, according to his family he WASNT a wrong un (something somewhere made him change to a wrong un)

2: over complicate matters, or looking into why it happened and to try and stop it happening again? - which would you prefer? it to happen all over again, and again and again?

If he was stopped and searched 500 times then he must have been putting himself about.

How many times is the average person stopped and searched?

None.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

There are many more who should meet this fate.

i dont know why he mightve been stopped and searched and arrsted so many times

he was a bouncer tho so they do live on the edges of the gangland / drug scenes etc

as i stated before there is a theory that he witnessed a murder while on a door and attended the victim, however he wouldnt "grass" on those that did it so the police had it in for him

no idea how accurate that is i suppose its one of many theories

If that's the case, and I misunderstood the post then I apologise.

You dont have to JFK ;)

Was my fault for not listening enough at school :D

GF writes that she is "seeing" a PO whilst he is in prison.

Extreme provocation springs to mind.

yeah allegedly while in prison his girlfriend tells him shes seeing a policeman.........which wasnt true, so all the time hes thinking about it and the hate gets deeper and deeper and deeper...........till he cracks, then gets let out

apparently thats why he shot the boyfriend cos he thought he was a copper (THE copper)

No we haven't.

As there are a finite number of prison places which are nearly always full then we save precisely nothing.

Prison places should not be allocated to men like Moat, Huntley etc except for the period between the Court and the Gallows.

This was not a crime of passion, or an accident.

It was planned premeditated murder.

And if was off his head, so much the better he is in a better place than the inside of his skull.

For all of us.

Just reading the majority of comments makes me wonder about British justice,I actually thought people were innocent until proven guilty in a court of law or by a coroner at a inquest,reminds of the brazillian shooting to a point ,then the police said he was guilty and shot him and everyone was in uproar,the police say Moat did the shootings and suddenly they are unveeringly in the right.

hahahaha well yes thats the simple version, therell be plenty of OTHER facts that we're not privvy to tho

the best way to look at what triggered it and try not to let it repeat itself is to look back tho

in most cases there IS a trigger, something that starts a slide

you read in the paper like the rest of us that he was an angelic, troubefree kid etc.............thats a fact too, you cant just say hes a psycho and shout next

Thats the people who are afraid to speak out the truth about Mr Moat.

yeah allegedly while in prison his girlfriend tells him shes seeing a policeman.........which wasnt true, so all the time hes thinking about it and the hate gets deeper and deeper and deeper...........till he cracks, then gets let out

apparently thats why he shot the boyfriend cos he thought he was a copper (THE copper)

Nothing to do with the roids?

On Sky News it appears there are two small-arm cracks such as a 9mm round going off and then the dull thump of a 12bore:confused:

Perhaps he'd got wind.

They would have certainly exacerbated the situation, something that the person provoking him will have known. Please don't misunderstand me though, Raul was responsible for his actions, and was too much of a coward to be held responsible for them. It doesn't change the matter that he may well have been provoked into them.

i already mentioned roids earlier, thats also a factor in turning people aggressive, also as a bouncer he couldve dabbled in speed and coke which could too

Just reading the majority of comments makes me wonder about British justice,I actually thought people were innocent until proven guilty in a court of law or by a coroner at a inquest,reminds of the brazillian shooting to a point ,then the police said he was guilty and shot him and everyone was in uproar,the police say Moat did the shootings and suddenly they are unveeringly in the right.

Halibut, is that you son? :hihi: