Mobile speed camera on Carlisle Street right now. (7th July)

In the interest of road safety I thought I would let you all know that the mobile camera is currently on Carlisle Street.

The Camera safety partnership people would want you to know.

:)

They are obviously feeling a bit lazy today since their depot isnt far away :D

They publish the details in the Star weekly, so before the "holier than thou" brigade come in and start mouthing off, the information is already in the public domain.

In the interest of road safety I thought I would let you all know that the mobile camera is currently on Carlisle Street.

In the interest of safety i avoid that part of town at all times. Thanks for the advice though.

Thanks for the heads up - ive got to head down there shortly .:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Originally Posted by slimsid2000

In the interest of safety i avoid that part of town at all times. Thanks for the advice though.

Off topic but come on sid, explain.

As he's from Dore he probably never visits the Eastend of the city as might be a tad too rough for him.

I live and work in this area and it's not too bad at all really.

Edited by Paddy