Who's your favourite member of staff in Sheffield?

Lestat

Originally posted by nick2

.....and all the checkout people at ASDA in Handsworth, who ask you if you want any help packing then take it as a challenge to scan everything as fast as possible if you say "no".

I'll second that! Used to take my nocturnal toddler son to do the midnight shopping @ Asda Handsworth..everyone who worked there was (is) fantastic..almost made teething painless!!

originally posted by Kristian

The entire staff of Scrivens opticians on Pinstone Street who greet me like a friend and never have to ask my name when I collect my contact lenses.

The staff in Scrivens on Waingate are also extremely friendly and when I picked up my new glasses they knew who I was, they must have psycic powers.

Plus when I damaged my old glasses after a nasty accident they did their best to repair them, top class :clap:

Originally posted by Kirsty_87

i think propbably the 123 bus driver that is always happy and smiling (yes, there is bus drivers out there that smile and look happy)!!

That's probably cos the 123s are more often than not Yorkshire Terriers, if it was a First Mainline route it'd be a different story...

MY favorite member of staff is a driver for RCA taxis - I don't know his name but I left my phone in his car last night, and he's just dropped it off at my house. I thought it was lost and gone for ever, and I bet few taxi drivers would have bothered to return it!

Thank you Mr Taxi Driver, if you're reading this :clap:

Originally posted by Lestat

Do you visit any company, firm, place etc. regularly and find a certain member of staff there to be really nice and talkative or helpful and kind??

Now's your chance to praise them on here, I'll go first then:

The tall guy, Ronian Video - Fir Vale. I always seem to have the funniest conversations with him but as yet have no idea what he's called - top bloke, gets my vote :thumbsup:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am pretty sure that the shop is owned by father and son - Ron and Ian - hence Ronian.

Don't know which is which though.

Archived