What a dump, keep it

Teut doesn't get out much... not since the geriatric crime wave hit him and he lost his double-basket featured bike, two tea-towels and four pegs. :shakes:

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH He was out doing his PI (Private Investigator) duty to try and catch the perpetrators of the serious crime, (sorry, very serious crime), the theft of two towels and four clothes pegs by two persons unknown, wearing balacalavas. If you see the two perpetrators, please apprehend them and then PM teuton, who I am sure will reward you handsomely.

Edited by Pooch_1

The hole in the road hasn't gone ... it's simply been split up into a network of smaller holes in the road across the city.

Only after an earlier attempt to relocate it to the Peace Gardens failed. Apparently they couldn't get permission to transport the Hole up Fargate due to the environmental impact. It's political correctness gone mad I tell you!

£2.60 for two cups of coffee which were discusting so i decided to walk down to the canal basin, that is the best part of sheffield city centre now

I won't be going back to the city centre again, its a dump

city of culture :hihi::gag:

keep it and stick your coffee

did you buy some new towels to replace the stolen ones whilst you were in wilko's lmao

i was in town today, i thought me and my wife would have a walk around town

call for a coffee in the co-op, where has it gone

what a dump there was rubbish everywhere, wicker looked like a bomb had hit it, someone has stolen the hole in the road

half of the market has closed down, so we decided to go to wilkinsons for a coffee

£2.60 for two cups of coffee which were discusting so i decided to walk down to the canal basin, that is the best part of sheffield city centre now

I won't be going back to the city centre again, its a dump

city of culture :hihi::gag:

keep it and stick your coffee

Yeah that's the working class/imigrant part of town.