Some Wednesday fans eh?

Tipex

championship - smampionship - there's only one league that counts in england and thats the premiership - boooooo yaaaaaaaaa FACT FACT FACT !!! :hihi:

Been a long time since you saw the premiership;) FACT ! Are you old enough to remember those days ?

championship - smampionship - there's only one league that counts in england and thats the premiership - goodbye :P

Its nice to see you dont mind your team in League one, I take my hat off to ya. Just remember though at least the Blades have a shot at the premiership next season where as Owls.............................well need I say anymore :P :P :hihi::P

Its nice to see you dont mind your team in League one, I take my hat off to ya. Just remember though at least the Blades have a shot at the premiership next season where as Owls.............................well need I say anymore :P :P :hihi::P

Even missys getting in on the act lol :hihi:

Its nice to see you dont mind your team in League one, I take my hat off to ya. Just remember though at least the Blades have a shot at the premiership next season where as

Owls.............................well need I say anymore :P :P :hihi::P

And people say the wednesday fans here are dillusional! ;)

Been a long time since you saw the premiership;) FACT ! Are you old enough to remember those days ?

yes as co - founder members of the premier division in england i remember it well, season ticket holder on and off since 1983 ( when i was 14 ) - the season ticket "off" bit was due to job commitments, i also remember the fabulous football club called sheffield united being in the fourth tier of english football and as they always have sold their best players because they are a selling club and as such were like leeds uniteds "feeder club" - also the phrase "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" comes to mind when thinking of sheff utd fans, cos lets face it yes we're crap but your not that much better, ibet your lot do JACK next season and will still look for our results before your own, now go away you're all so predictable and tiresome - yawn yawn yawn !

I shouldn't... i've tried not to but... You know deep down, we are the bigger and more respected football team in Sheffield. Doesn't matter if we have gone down, you ask people from any other city and they will say Wednesday are more famous. always have been and always will be.

Yeah but famous for what though???? going into premiership, then going back into Championship and now going down into league one...well if that makes you more famous you can have the fame hun :P :P :P:hihi: