Some Wednesday fans eh?

Oh yes I am in awe of you lot......United - Championship......Owls - League one. :help::hihi:

I shouldn't... i've tried not to but... You know deep down, we are the bigger and more respected football team in Sheffield. Doesn't matter if we have gone down, you ask people from any other city and they will say Wednesday are more famous. always have been and always will be.

nice one!!

Good job shanealdo isn't fitting my stereotypical view of a Wednesday fan perfectly :)

With your track record for wonderfully interesting and informative threads, i really wouldn't oink too loudly.:rolleyes:

I shouldn't... i've tried not to but... You know deep down, we are the bigger and more respected football team in Sheffield. Doesn't matter if we have gone down, you ask people from any other city and they will say Wednesday are more famous. always have been and always will be.

hahaha!!! Poor old Lestat!!!

I love these surveys Wednesday fans come out with - "you ask people from any other city and they will say Wednesday are more famous" - more like they'll say............Sheffield who :)

With your track record for wonderfully interesting and informative threads, i really wouldn't oink too loudly.:rolleyes:

Your really showing your maturity here aren't you.

Grow up child.

You're not teking relegation reight well are you sweety!!!

Ask your chairman in Sheffield.

What was it he said? oh yes, "we want to be the biggest club in Sheffield, we haven't been that for a long time now"

Snooze away sleeping giant.

hahaha!!! Poor old Lestat!!!

I love these surveys Wednesday fans come out with - "you ask people from any other city and they will say Wednesday are more famous" - more like they'll say............Sheffield who :)

You have a good point- both clubs in sheffield have over inflated opinions of themselves.

Heard a few wendy fans including my mates, who are talking about wendy being champions of div1 already lol!

One of them on my facebook said they would get silverware which is more than the blades will get:hihi:

Comon wendy fans, get real! you've gone down and still acting as if your a top flight team lol.

i think it maybe something to do with staying positive and not dwelling on being negative, something the ((premiership)) blades know all about i think?

Ask your chairman in Sheffield.

What was it he said? oh yes, "we want to be the biggest club in Sheffield, we haven't been that for a long time now"

Snooze away sleeping giant.

But aren't you always saying our chairman talks rubbish??... in which case I'm right. :D

i think it maybe something to do with staying positive and not dwelling on being negative, something the ((premiership)) blades know all about i think?

Fans like yourself [championship owls] will always have that passion.

If you don't look up above you what is the point of supporting your team?

I'm one of those premiership Blades again next season.

But aren't you always saying our chairman talks rubbish??... in which case I'm right. :D

I think you will find I have become one of your chairmans staunchest allies after the fantastic job he has done so far.;).

Looking at the way League One is shaping up next year, I reckon there will be over 7000 miles to travel to all the away games.

We must be in with a shout to win the most Esso tokens !