Drain (problems/recommendations) megathread

I can recommend Dyno Rod - although they are pricey they get the job done...I had a blocked drain last year and i really got to respect the guy who came round... talk about putting up with crap at work!!

There must be other options in the Thompson or Yellow Pages too....

• 2 weeks later...
sent you a pm mate just waiting for you to get back to me

Hi there Rocky1,

I have a blocked gutter which it seems may have cracked a little as well at the back of my house. Could you give me a rough quote on fixing it and cleaning it out for me please?

I also have a drain which has suffered with blockage in my bathroom which I could use somebody to look at. I've tried allsorts and it improves for a while but always ends up blocking up again!!

Cheers

Andy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Having read this thread and the recommendation for rocky1 I contacted him last night in regards to my blocked drain. I had tried drain cleaners but with no success (take it from me they're useless and a waste of money) and was worried it was going to cost a fortune. Rocky1 came out this morning and sorted the problem out. I couldn't recommend him enough. He charges a very reasonable flat rate. If you have a blocked drain then your first port of call should be rocky1.