Shalesmoor roundabout

if the police and corts did their jobs right they would never be on the road again. thats why we pay stupid insurance prices because of people like them.

POWER OF DREAMS......... CIVIC TYPE R atleast sum1 on this forum knows thier arse from thier elbow! bassman tell ur geeky mate in his corsa to sort his head out the gimp not at 1 point was any of us speeding or racing for that matter. i cant wait for the day wen it does cum to court cuz im sure hes guna change his opinion of my mates chavvy lass 1 way or another. none of u puddins no what happen so lets leave it the people that do including this valuble source of information :)

You have no idea at all how your Civic ended up on it's roof?

snook u chump did my car end up on its roof?????

matt u keep ur comments to urself coz u no about as much as snook

snook u chump did my car end up on its roof?????

I don't know, you gave that impression from your last post. However, insulting people doesn't help your case in any way. You're also not allowed to use 'text speak' on this forum. Were you in a Honda or a BMW? Or a MG as The Star said?

matt u keep ur comments to urself coz u no about as much as snook

So which car was you in and why did you say that you didnt know what speed the Civic were driving then you stated that you werent racing...

use ur imagionation n read the posts

Never seen a car go shiny side down from driving normally:huh:

And i have seen plenty of RTA's in my time.

well guess wot u dint see this 1

if u ant seen a car go shiny side up from drivin normally then u shud have whitnessed this collision, thers a first time for evryfin. look at it this way if a car that weighs a tonne traveling at 30mph hits a car that 30 tonnes of force im 100% certain its got the force to flip a van never mind a car. your all entitled to ur opinion but how many of u know the truth.............

pod.ctr, can you please post in English please, I have taken an age to decipher your posts, and I still don't understand fully what you are going on about. A lot of Forummers don't do "Text Speak".

if u ant seen a car go shiny side up from drivin normally then u shud have whitnessed this collision, thers a first time for evryfin. look at it this way if a car that weighs a tonne traveling at 30mph hits a car that 30 tonnes of force im 100% certain its got the force to flip a van never mind a car. your all entitled to ur opinion but how many of u know the truth.............

But you didn't say that one car hit another and that was why they flipped, that is what we were asking. You made it sound as if nobody had done anything wrong and the cars just flipped over. Obviously somebody made a mistake to hit another car at some point. No need to be defensive if you were just a passenger in the BMW/MG. It's just good that you were all ok.