Girl Missing from Mynell School (Now Found)

if i could go out looking for her i would but i am due to give birth in the next couple of weeks and it hurts so much to walk :( i have to go pick my little brother up this afternoon from hillsborough school so will keep an eye out when i go as i live near meynell school.

I hope she is ok

Hmmm well, I've been out in the car, went to Meynell and they say they know nothing about a missing child, the child I was told was missing is safely in school (according to Meynell teachers). So I'm rather confused. Had a few text to tell me that she's been found so going to sit tight now and see if I hear anything else

Hmmm well, I've been out in the car, went to Meynell and they say they know nothing about a missing child, the child I was told was missing is safely in school (according to Meynell teachers). So I'm rather confused. Had a few text to tell me that she's been found so going to sit tight now and see if I hear anything else

i hope she as been found x