Girl Missing from Mynell School (Now Found)

not really they don't have to mention it depends on circumstances

of course they don't I just thought that seeing as there were 50+ parents leaving the school grounds we could have had a look out for the girl on our way home

Poor little girl, hope she is just hiding in a garden somewhere and not wandered off somewhere. Surely if someone notices a 4 year old with no adults near by they would notify police or ask her where her mummy and daddy is. But then you have the problem of her not talking to strangers :(.

of course they don't I just thought that seeing as there were 50+ parents leaving the school grounds we could have had a look out for the girl on our way home

suppose your right am so worried and i don't even know the poor little girl just hope she found soon if she not found in a bit am gonna drive over to have a look at moment i can't get cos i got kids

suppose your right am so worried and i don't even know the poor little girl just hope she found soon if she not found in a bit am gonna drive over to have a look at moment i can't get cos i got kids

Yeah me too, going out now to have a look about now