Girl Missing from Mynell School (Now Found)

How did she manage to get out? Her parent's must be frantic with worry. I was a pupil at Meynell. Loved that school always seemed safe while I was there. The OH's cousin's little boy is there in the Nursery and her oldest is in year 4 I think.

just herd that a little goirl as gone missing from mynell school dose any1 no if they have found her shes only in reception?

weve just got back from an assembly at meynell school and nothing was mentioned.no police activity around school so may not be meynell

I heard an helicopter out round near me, I live at Southey. So do they think she has been taken or just wandered off.... as kids sometimes do because curiosity gets the better of them. Hope that the little girl is found safe and well... and the people who have made fun I hope your child never goes missing. Doubt you would come on here asking for help, and get laughed at. So don't laugh at the OP who is trying to help her friend find her little girl. Do you have a description of the little girl Kirsty? My little one going missing is my worse fear. I would be beside myself as I'm sure the little girl's mummy is.

Someone who I have on my FB as put it as their status asking people to keep a look out. A little 4 year old girl wandering around. I shudder to even think about it. If I didn't have my own little one to look after I would be out searching for her.