Girl Missing from Mynell School (Now Found)

My OH's cousin knows her mum, they walk their kids to school together. She is beside herself with worry, she's a lovely little girl by the sounds of it. Let's hope she's found soon.

are there many people looking for her am gutted i can't get yet

Not sure but think she may have been found fingers crossed.

Not sure but think she may have been found fingers crossed.

hope so hun

Me 2 NHS. It doesn't bear thinking about does it? Poor girl will be cold, scared and no doubt wet with this weather.

i have a little girl who is 3 and just to imagine her cold, scared and all alone just makes me go cold! I really hope she has been found safe xx

0oooooooo poor little mite,

Am going to keep comeing on to see if she as been found.

wish i had a car i would be up there like a shot, i live at other side of sheff tho :-(

if she is not found by tea time me and my other half will be up looking for her...

I hope she is found soon, it's been a couple of hours now. The boy ran off so the mum ran after him, and that is when the little girl ran off. But surely little girl should have gone with mum, or mum could have got another mum to watch her for a second? She shouldn't have stood in the yard alone at 4 years old. I think the little girl probably saw it as a game because her brother ran off, mum ran after him, so that leaves her doesn't it?