Anyone fancy meeting up and meeting new people?

bread

Hi Guys,

I'm a 33 year old male and recently separated, I moved here 6 years ago with my then partner and hung out with her friends or people form work, I had no real reason to make loads of friends as all my hobbies like photography are things I do alone and enjoy my own company. I find myself now desperately wanting a new group of friends of my own.

Now all my friends have kids, broke or in the situation I was in a couple of months ago. I'm up for partying hard, I have some catching up to do ;)

PM me if you fancy going out for a drink next weekend.

Hi, im 36, female, I have friends but they're all tied down (kids/hubbies/blokes) etc and I just wanna go out and have some fun..!

Been looking on a similar thread and theres a meet on Sunday 30th September, at the Devonshire cat at 7pm. Anyone up for it..? :)

Hi everyone. I recently started doing body shop at home parties for a similar reason. I'm meeting lots of new people and having a great time. If anyone's up for it I could host a party for the girls on here (sorry guys, no offence) we can have a giggle. If anyone is up for it let me know I'm more than happy to arrange something :) Sam xx

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=9212492#post9212492

Honestly, for anyone that's worried about coming, half the battle is walking in, there's a good mix of newbies and people who've been to many meets on this one - I'd say half and half which is what the forum meets originally were all about.

I did scarper from the first one! (Had just gone for a drink with a non forum mate) noticed Plain Talker (She used to use her avatar as a pic of her-sorry M, it wasn't you personally) and a huge group of people and escaped as soon as I'd hidden in the toilet and listened to katy1981 and friend having a gossip! But the second one I went back -on my own- I'm smiling as I know PT and especially Katy very well now and can't believe I ran away!

If anyone is worried about coming pm me and we can sort for someone to meet you outside first.

• 3 months later...