Jack Straw reveals Venables alleged sexual offence

It must be so easy to think when you see everything in black and white :)

even a council estate kid with not much intelligence should know that it is not on to abduct a child from a shopping centre and take him to a deserted railway siding and murder him...

do not put me in the same league as them for nicking in woolies...oh! but they came from a deprived background.....

well hang their parents as well...for not teaching them wrong from right...

and if i got jail for pinching the pick and mix...well lock up my dad...

even a council estate kid with not much intelligence should know that it is not on to abduct a child from a shopping centre and take him to a deserted railway siding and murder him......

Why should they? Why did you?

do not put me in the same league as them for nicking in woolies.....

I didn't :loopy:

.oh! but they came from a deprived background.....

See my earlier points. Stuff like that happens only in the darkest corners of the world. If you crave such a life, go and live in Iran

We should lock up your Dad if you didn't know it was wrong to steal....but you said you thought you would 'get away' with it, which implies that you did know it was wrong but did it anyway.

Why blame your Dad ?

Why should they? Why did you?

I didn't :loopy:

See my earlier points. Stuff like that happens only in the darkest corners of the world. If you crave such a life, go and live in Iran

i prefer sheffield....wednesday dont play out there....why stick up for venables he's a murdering nonce....and i love pick and mix....

bet you would have given him a community sentence....poor kid...:hihi::hihi:

A child kills a younger child, grows up, gets a second chance at life and ruins that as well by looking at indecent pictures of children. To me, it looks like this (i'd like to say man, but he is anything but in my eyes), person has not shown any remorse, or any gratitude or realisation just to how lucky he was to get given a second chance in the first place.

I heard on BBC News this lunchtime that Ed Ball (is that his name?) said that this thing should be given the right to a fair trial. Yes, if he was a first time offender, but as this is his second arrest over child harm, should they not just put him somewhere secure to live out the rest of his days away from the population, where he can be constantly monitored and a threat to nobody - not even himself?

i prefer sheffield....wednesday dont play out there....why stick up for venables he's a murdering nonce....and i love pick and mix....

bet you would have given him a community sentence....poor kid...:hihi::hihi:

I haven't stuck up for him at all. I've said i'm opposed to executing kids.

See, the thing with worthwhile beliefs, is that you stand by them in all circumstances, you don't make an exception when there's more provocation than normal. Know what I mean?

should they not just put him somewhere secure to live out the rest of his days away from the population, where he can be constantly monitored and a threat to nobody - not even himself?

They should lock him up for the rest of his days but who cares if he is a threat to himself? Maybe they could put him solitary confinement and he would get so depressed he would off himself. It would save you some tax dollars that would be better spent on any number of things like education and NHS.

We should lock up your Dad if you didn't know it was wrong to steal....but you said you thought you would 'get away' with it, which implies that you did know it was wrong but did it anyway.

Why blame your Dad ?

i'm not blaming my dad....what i'm saying i knew it was wrong to pinch from woolies but i did it...and if i'd have got sent down it was my own fault...

like venables knew it was wrong to murder that youngster...and he should have paid the price...not pampered on the state to become a nonce...

pem123 doesn't get it....do the crime and do the time....and in venables case...lock up and throw away the key...

i'm not blaming my dad....what i'm saying i knew it was wrong to pinch from woolies but i did it...and if i'd have got sent down it was my own fault...

like venables knew it was wrong to murder that youngster...and he should have paid the price...not pampered on the state to become a nonce...

pem123 doesn't get it....do the crime and do the time....and in venables case...lock up and throw away the key...

So you now say he should have been locked up for life, not hung? :huh:

I haven't stuck up for him at all. I've said i'm opposed to executing kids.

See, the thing with worthwhile beliefs, is that you stand by them in all circumstances, you don't make an exception when there's more provocation than normal. Know what I mean?

but what about poor jamie they executed him...what about his rights...or don't they count...venables is a low life and has got a price on his head...if he gets topped who cares...not me....what about you...