Jack Straw reveals Venables alleged sexual offence

so that makes it ok...to kill.....

Stop acting like a ****, Eastbank. I didn't say that, neither do I think and I think you know it.

he really has become a model citizen....cannot believe someone's not done him yet...

Would you have any care at all how his family might feel if he was murdered?

Like I said, "hardest of thinking" category.

you live your life....

and i'll live mine...you do not believe in capital punishment...i do....cannot be doing with this turn the other cheek crap....

join our friendly neighbourhood watch...you know it makes sense..:hihi::hihi:

Stop acting like a ****, Eastbank. I didn't say that, neither do I think and I think you know it.

Would you have any care at all how his family might feel if he was murdered?

been a bit of a **** all my life...but never killed anyone....mind you if i had...look at all the goodies i'd have got through my childhood....instead of the odd compendium of games at christmas...:hihi::hihi:

I knew it was the oscars tonight, but I didn't realise you'd been nominated in the "hardest of thinking" category.

no but in the new film "four lions" i get my first speaking part so you never know come next year i may be hollywood bound....i'll invite you..:hihi::hihi:

Anyone actually read all my post or got to the bit about capital punishment and mounted their high horse?

I think there are some crimes (such as this) that are so heinous the perpertrators should never be allowed back into society again, how this acheived I don't really care.

In another 10 years or so I'm sure we'll be wringing our hands over similar allegations around the 2 monsters from Edlington.

I agree with you apart from the fact the '2 monsters' were not FROM Edlington but their victims were.

Why do you think that every other civilised country has such an abundance of 'do-gooders', to the extent that none of them have the death penalty?

Greece doesn't have the death penalty but according to Eastbank all Greeks are murdering scum.

Edited by Zaytsev

Because he was a deeply damaged and disturbed young kid who hadn't been loved enough or looked after properly.

All true but then again there are countless others with that distinction and do not commit such crimes. Venables and Thompson should have been held for life.