The Fuel Gay Nightclub Megathread.

Dannyfuel .. a question for when you come back here :

Do you do flyers at all ? or thinking of doing them ?

Oooh, this sounds good. I signed up last week for membership. May not be able to make the opening night but am sure I'll be going there soon. What d'ya say Hels?!! :D

Sheffields gay scene really needs a kick up the arse. I hope this is it.

I wonder why the opening night is on a thursday?

I work on fridays and yes I am bitter, and 35, so I do not venture out on a 'school' night.

original post by PINGU

Sheffields gay scene really needs a kick up the arse. I hope this is it.

I wonder why the opening night is on a thursday?

I work on fridays and yes I am bitter, and 35, so I do not venture out on a 'school' night.

I have been wondering why a Thursday night, it a odd one, Friday would have been better and I am like you, got work on Friday, and I am probably bitter as well, and don`t venture out during the week as I have a habit of having a terrible hangover the next day, and cannot make the 25th opening night, (cannot get the Friday off) but I deffo be down to sample the place during the week to see what it is like.

Originally by DannyFuel

yes peter, we do flyers.

why?

To distribute amongst my gay fiends, talking about it is fine, but to show them something (eg a flyer) gets more interest.

Hi,

flyers are available from the club. if you want to pop down between 10am and 6pm most days.

cheers

danny

we have also left them in loads of shops and bars etc.:)

Good luck to them.

I can't do a Thursday night, work on Friday.

Are you still wanting Door Supervisors for this place ??

I can't get onto the website at work to get any email or contact details (crappy internet)

Yes we are still looking for SIA registered door supervisors.

please call the office on 0114 2753999 to discuss.

I may just give you a call then... :D

Cheers..

Just submitted my membership application. Be good to have a club where you can go and have a decent night out without the usual compliment of drunken, knuckle dragging morons spoiling the evening.

Best of luck to Fuel: let business be brisk, nights out fun and long may it reign - I'll see you all there! :D

Dumpseys and XS must be getting pretty worried, though it's a shame that one (or both) of them might close if this place takes off, and were back to one place to choose from again.