The Fuel Gay Nightclub Megathread.

Woohoo ! I got mine yesterday ........ The cabaret night looks like it could prove entertaining and I also saw karaoke on the flyer. That's me sold!!! See you down there.

originally posted by Shiesh

I got mine today too...dunno if anyone is arranging a night out there but I wouldn't mind coming along if they are!

I am sure this will turn into some kind of meet-up as a few have shown interest.

So its a case of .... watch this space.

Just got two (rather noisy) emails from them, basically a copy of the opening week flyer.

Glad there is going to be some cabaret :clap:

Naturally this kind of bender establishment should not be permitted. I am amazed that gaydom itself is even legal.

Originally posted by templeton

Naturally this kind of bender establishment should not be permitted. I am amazed that gaydom itself is even legal.

I have similar incredulity to posts like this.

Were you on this thread to satisfy those repressed feelings? Go on ..... Admit it :D

You may have a point. Perhaps I will have to wrestle with that? Or I could just post similarly, safe in the knowledge that such sentiments will always get a rise out of someone ;)

Mod: Templeton, after reviewing your previous posts, perhaps you should go trolling somewhere else. Come back when you can be more pleasant.

Thanks Kristian. I was wondering if Templeton is just jealous - 'cos we gays are getting a brand new club, and boy, do we know how to party?! :smile:

Originally posted by redrobbo

Thanks Kristian. I was wondering if Templeton is just jealous - 'cos we gays are getting a brand new club, and boy, do we know how to party?! :smile:

It does sound like a great place. Pity I'm straight!

originally posted by redrobbo

was wondering if Templeton is just jealous - 'cos we gays are getting a brand new club, and boy, do we know how to party?

Yes they should be jealous of this wonderful brill club, my only concern is when they find out it is this fab,. that alot of str8 people may try to overrun it.

Originally posted by peter41

Yes they should be jealous of this wonderful brill club, my only concern is when they find out it is this fab,. that alot of str8 people may try to overrun it.

Come on Peter, think before you post. If this thread was about a regular night club opening and someone voiced a concern about it being overrun by gays, there would be an outcry.

I for one am pleased that the club has an inclusive policy where tolerant people from all walks of life will be welcomed!

originally posted by Kristian

Come on Peter, think before you post.

You can always remove my post if you so wish.