Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Thanks for such a glowing recommendation, it was a pleasure, thank you, Steve

Mods....could this be moved to recommended tradesmen thread? Cheers, Steve

as above

top bloke with great service

I would also recommend Jeff Smith for any joinery work.

He hung three internal doors for me last week, plus put new skirting in an awkwardly shaped bay window.

Prompt, friendly, tidy, and really cares about doing a good job. Would definitely use again.

Simply the best and Sheffields Tradesman of the Year 2010- Fact- Tom Fowler of Total Refurb, Woodseats -www.dailystar.co.uk/post/view/133929 , click the link and this is proof! 07711720787 for more details- and he is hot looking! fit and strong and kind!

If anyone is looking for a decorator, can highly recommend M Mitchell ( 0114 2454383, 07976714323 )

He's just done some interior decorating for me for the second time - his quality of work is excellent, he's reliable & clears up after himself, all you need to do is keep him well stocked with tea :-)

Would happily use him again in the future & recommend him to others.

Thanks LYNSEY84

It was a pleasure doing the work for yourselves,hope you get rest of house back to normality soon.

Thanks again

Neville:D

Just what i look for in a Builder, Fit and strong and good looks always sway me to them :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Simply the best and Sheffields Tradesman of the Year 2010- Fact- Tom Fowler of Total Refurb, Woodseats -www.dailystar.co.uk/post/view/133929 , click the link and this is proof! 07711720787 for more details- and he is hot looking! fit and strong and kind!

Another thumbs up for Avante Removals, who helped me move house last week. Hard working, friendly, thoroughly professional and reasonably priced.

Hi

We used EASYSPARES AND REPAIRS when our tumble dryer conked out. They came out, took a look at it and were really honest with us. They said it wasnt worth repairing and didnt charge for the call out.

I would recommend to anyone who needs a domestic appliance fixing.

I second the recommendation for Sam Lovatt of Dearne Plumbing. Have used him twice now to sort a shower and a broken tap, and he's terrific. Makes a real effort to explain what's needed (in simple terms to a complete DIY-phobe like me), gives great advice over the phone, is completely reliable, does the job quickly with excellent results, no fuss, and at reasonable cost. Thumbs up!

Another satisfied customer of Sam - a small job but well done and with a smile. A really nice bloke, honest and reliable.

As a newbie to the forum and to home owning I'll certainly be keeping his card and looking on here again when the next thing goes wrong with the house!

Thanks Sam!:)

TAGS: Sam Lovatt; Dearne Plumbing; Broken Electric Shower; Plumber needed; Electrician needed