Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi

A recommendation for Jeff the joiner who fitted internal doors for us this month. Friendly guy who clearly cares about his work and giving a quality service, tidied up after himself too!

Harriet

Also a recommendation for Guy Bishell who came to repair a leaking pipe and guttering at short notice - very friendly and in my opinion, good value for a quality job.

Thanks

Harriet

Big recommendation for John Harwood Tiling Services.

Did a great job on our kitchen floor. Good price and a nice guy too.

John Harwood Tiling Services 0781 8277186

A recommendation for Phil Greenwood, 07729625901 and Steve for a superb kitchen installation and quickstep flooring. They were two pleasant guys with a sense of humour which made for a good few laughs. And also a recommendation for S.J. Electrical 07789236616 who work with Phil to create a stunning kitchen, so it's a big thank you to all concerned including Daniel at Sheffield Kitchen Outlet 0114 2755775 who was helpful throughout from design to finish. Regards Mick and Elaine.. H.

I would like to recommend Dean dkelectrical too . Came to sort out the electrics in the kitchen at my parents new home earlier than expected and did a great job. Dean Mum and Dad were very pleased with the work you did for them thanks.

07929272658--0114 2403932--07535756318

http://www.dkelectricalquotes.co.uk [email protected]

Thank you for your feed back.

I am happy your Mum and Dad are pleased with the work.

Kind Regards Dean.

Edited by DK Electrical

i would like to recommend Dean from DK Electrics, had him out to do a few jobs in our new house was very reasonable with prices and put himself out to make sure the job was done in time for us moving in. Will definitely be using him in the future and cant recommend him enough! Really nice guy too

Thank you for the feedback.

Kind Regards Dean.

Just had two rooms plastered by Rudi Johns (Rudi Johns Plastering). he did a brilliant job, created an amazing finish and worked late to get the job done. Would highly recommend him, his work is excellent. He's on 07709 352952

Would like to recommend Peacocks Property Services.

http://www.peacockps.co.uk/

0800 652 9250

or

0114 247 1805

Fitted a new combi-boiler, couple of new radiators and all new pipe from the mains. Supplied us with a wireless programmer, weather thermostat to give better efficiency (saving us money in the long run).

Steve & Andy did an excellent job were always punctual tidy and very helpful, they even fitted the boiler in the exact spot where my kitchen cupboard is going to hang. Friendly and helpful, Excellent service 10/10.

I can highly recommend lee from woodys works for the electrics he has done all mine from switchs,sockets,new consumer unit and out side lights his number is 07928233823 his user on here is woody2010

Just had our living room painted, walls, ceiling and woodwork by M. Mitchell.

Excellent tradesman, high quality of work, clean and very reasonably priced.

Would definately recommend him.

Michael Mitchell, interior and exterior painter and decorator.

tel. 0114 2454383

Mobile 07976 714323

Another recommendation for Steve (Corgigasman). Steve has replaced our boiler, fitted new pipes and some new radiators & added thermostatic valves. He has done a great job and we are really pleased. Tidied up at the end of each day, worked long days and hardly stopped, and all for a good price. He is a really nice bloke too!

Thanks Steve! :thumbsup: