I'm a full time mum and benefits are my wages.

Yeah i believe i made the right choice. Take away the benefit system and i gurantee a lot would do the same.

But most are very comfortable having the state pay for their off spring. NOt me:mad:

But unfortunatly they don't and it annoys me. Me and My husband have bought our children up on his wage. He has always worked we both did for a long time.

I was a young mum when I had my first but we payed for everything for our children ourselves. No help off parents or the benefit system.

It is made to easy for young people they see having a child as a game. And the money they recieve as a bonus because there income changes from a poxy monthly allowance to a large weekly sum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by discodown

This whole miracle of life rubbish you're peddling is ridiculous. Do you consider me a mass murderer every time I crack one off because all those sperm could create a life if they were given the chance?

That is ridiculous.

You said previously that you considered it murder as cells were alive, so why is that ridiculous?

As far as I understand there is no human life in sperm until fertilization with an egg occurs, only then is there a lifeforce

That is ridiculous.

As far as I understand there is no human life in sperm until fertilization with an egg occurs, only then is there a lifeforce

It was bornfree who made the claim.

It was bornfree who made the claim.

I was replying to your quote of discodowns:)

a lifeforce??? I'm not sure that I recognise that term from my biology lessons.

Sperm is alive, it's not going to reproduce itself, but it's definitely alive.

A cancer can reproduce itself though, and grow, it has what I'd guess you call "lifeforce", is it murder to take chemo?

People should be prosecuted for it. I know full well what the dictionary says thank you, but as i said in MY opinion it should be classed as murder.

You think that your opinion is more important than the opinion of others and that your will should be imposed on those who disagree. You'd make it illegal to abort a foetus and force girls to carry them to term.

How would you feel if it were you that were being forced to have an abortion? That's the freedom of choice you'd so blithely take away from others.

You're entitled to an opinion, but my opinion about your opinion is that your moral compass is severely screwed up.

a lifeforce??? I'm not sure that I recognise that term from my biology lessons.

Sperm is alive, it's not going to reproduce itself, but it's definitely alive.

A cancer can reproduce itself though, and grow, it has what I'd guess you call "lifeforce", is it murder to take chemo?

I'm meaning a human lifeforce.

Do you mean the potential to grow into an independent human?

People should be prosecuted for it. I know full well what the dictionary says thank you, but as i said in MY opinion it should be classed as murder.

Out of interest are you religious?

huh "i cant just clock of at 5pm and put my feet up" take it none of her friends are working parents cos i know for sure when i get home from work i dont put my feet up im then mum at youre service

Actually you said that in your opinion it was murder, that's wrong. An opinion that it should be murder is just an opinion, wrong headed, but not wrong.