Ski village, a good place to go??

I think that the ski village is brilliant for kids

The outdoor play centre is full of cool tings for them to do

needs a good clean. :)

This is true! Have this still got the mould all over the slopes?

Go up and find out TimmyR

if your saying it needs a clean, and then have to ask anyone else if its dirty it just shows your commenting on something you dont know about.

We rediscovered the ski village a few months ago & now take the kids quite a lot. We haven't been ski-ng or snow boarding but use the bowling alley & Jungle Jims. Its really good if you have to entertain different age groups, ours are 3 - 14 so its hard to find something they all like.

The older ones love toboganning & snow tubing. They were doing quad biking aswell. If you go onto their website you can usually print some discount vouchers off.

Have this still got the mould all over the slopes?

The slopes have never been mouldy. I ski up there almost evry day and have never seen mould! Admittedly the previous owners maybe let the standards slip, but its a lot better these days.

iv never been to ski village although i want to as i havnt been on my board for three years apart from when it recently snowed aha wasnt much fun :(

i dont drive so what buses can i get ther or does the tram run near it ????? please let me know pm maybe could meet some new peeps to ride with

Nearest tram stop is Shalesmoor. probably 10 minute walk from there.

the 53 bus stops at the bottom of the hill and is prob 5 mins walk

if you aint rode in 3 yrs you might want to consider a refresher lesson. it will save some bruises!

call and ask for Mini for the lesson