Christmas do - where to go?

I'm planning a work Christmas do. Any suggestions for where to go welcome please:help:

you mean for next year?

What about SWFC or SUFC dependant on where you are. Good facilities, cheap rates, food is great, good carpark and access links.

Maybe put more info as the quuestion is a bit vague. Do you want it for 10people or 1000? Sit down meal in a pub or a proper, all the works venue hire??

you mean for next year?

What about SWFC or SUFC dependant on where you are. Good facilities, cheap rates, food is great, good carpark and access links.

Maybe put more info as the quuestion is a bit vague. Do you want it for 10people or 1000? Sit down meal in a pub or a proper, all the works venue hire??

Thanks! It's for about 50 people. No definate plans about what we want yet so keep the suggestions coming!

.........you do know it's February right?

try this website also - http://www.venuefinder.com

Vodka Rev in the city centre do great packages

Whirlowbrook Hall for something a bit special - fantastic grounds and food

Holiday Inn you can buy tables of 10 at a shared christmas do with entertainment (offers best value for money like this)

Mercure St pauls hotel

City Hall

Jocosa on West St

.........you do know it's February right?

Yep:thumbsup: You need to book early to anywhere decent!

try this website also - http://www.venuefinder.com

Vodka Rev in the city centre do great packages

Whirlowbrook Hall for something a bit special - fantastic grounds and food

Holiday Inn you can buy tables of 10 at a shared christmas do with entertainment (offers best value for money like this)

Mercure St pauls hotel

City Hall

Jocosa on West St

Cheers, I'll check that out:)

This must surely break the record for the earliest in the year someone can mention C*******S!!!

How marvellous! Don't you have anything else to do at work? (Not being snide - just interested!)

not to sound like a cow but how far in advance would you book your wedding? Most people who have posted on this thread have no idea of how to run an event - and booking in february is done by most companies. Where I work were already fully booked for 2010

Manxcat is just trying to get ahead of the game... hope you find somewhere soon x

Edited by Miss M

Aaaah, I wasn't being horrible - it was funny I thought. I agree that you do have to book stuff far in advance - but a lot of people have only just got over Christmas 09!

I hope the OP gets somewhere sorted out soon too! ;)