Plastering course and NVQ- MEGATHREAD

An out of work plasterer, with no on job experience... Some ambition that..

You have to start somewere mate.. looks like he's ambitious enough, the plastering game is great, I made plenty from it... or I suppose he could go stack shelves in Tesco... now thats ambition for you...lol... you get 2 people in life, ones who are ambitious and ones who just scrape by... guess which one will be living in Dore and driving a BMW one day ???

Plastering is ok, if that's what he want to do but if he's still young I would also encourage him to train in a complementary alongside plastering e.g. plumbing, electrician, gas fitting etc. That way if one source of income dries up he has something else to go at.

Plastering is ok, if that's what he want to do but if he's still young I would also encourage him to train in a complementary alongside plastering e.g. plumbing, electrician, gas fitting etc. That way if one source of income dries up he has something else to go at.

I agree, good advice. I have a guy who is a superb plasterer and tiler, and also is an accomplished joiner. People such as me who look after several properties like someone who can bridge the gap if a job throws up an unexpected problem.

I agree, good advice. I have a guy who is a superb plasterer and tiler, and also is an accomplished joiner. People such as me who look after several properties like someone who can bridge the gap if a job throws up an unexpected problem.

MOS you are so so funny...You make my day..:hihi:

Edit: I'd phone your Housing Association or Sheffield Homes if you need repairs doing. They're covered in the cost of your rent...

Edited by Frank Sidney

• 1 month later...