Weight loss help

Hi all :wave:

After last years binge on food and drink, i thought i would start a thread and use myself as an experiment in weight loss.

Starting from 4/1/10 at 7:00am i will start a 2 week diet which i will use to help people wanting to shift those extra pounds quite quickly.

I will try and report here everyday on how i feel, excercise i've done, and the achievments i've made.

At the end of this experiment i hope to have feedback from other Sheffield Forum users and people interested in weight loss.

MODS: Is there anyway or anywhere we could make this sticky and support people who are trying to shift the pounds?

Hi all :wave:

After last years binge on food and drink, i thought i would start a thread and use myself as an experiment in weight loss.

Starting from 4/1/10 at 7:00am i will start a 2 week diet which i will use to help people wanting to shift those extra pounds quite quickly.

I will try and report here everyday on how i feel, excercise i've done, and the achievments i've made.

At the end of this experiment i hope to have feedback from other Sheffield Forum users and people interested in weight loss.

MODS: Is there anyway or anywhere we could make this sticky and support people who are trying to shift the pounds?

If it can be done in 2 weeks count me in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why a two week diet ? :huh:

It's the sort of thing that is popular with the general public who want to shift weight fast. It's look at with despair by medical people and dieticians, who would rather weight lost at a sensible pace and kept off for good.

Why a two week diet ? :huh:

This will give people a guideline on how the effects of this 'Diet' works.

I will have mood swings, cravings, mental dullness,ect. In the 2nd week of this experiment, i should feel slightly sick when i think of chocolate.

When i come off it i will try and explain how my cravings have changed over the 2 week period.

Going straight back onto 'Bad Fats' will pile the weight back on, so the 3rd week i'll talk about what bit of fat i've put back in.

I will gladly talk to people in pm's or on the thread about the next 2 weeks.

About the 3rd week: The 3rd week has nothing to do with the experiment, It is the week i put different foods back into my diet after the experiment of the 2 weeks has finnished.

It is important not to go straight back onto a diet i had before the 2 weeks started.

Edited by Tipex

Todays diet 4/1/10

Breakfast

Dry toast, half grapefruit and black coffee.

Lunch

Cold meat and tomatoes

Dinner

Fish, peas and broccoli

Snacks

Black coffee, herbal tea.

Side effects

Cravings, tired.

Cardio day at gym (320 kals burned)

Edited by Tipex

Just stick to your old meals but with a side order of SEX.

I bet you loose more than eating that Grapefruit rubbish :(

Weight myself in at 12stone this morning and managed to put on 3-4 pounds in 2 weeks:o See how easy weight gain is? i workout 4-5 nights a week and still managed it.

Todays diet 4/1/10

Breakfast

Lunch

Cold meats and tomatoes.

Dinner

Fish, peas and broccoli.

Snacks

Black coffee, herbal tea.

Side effects

Tired, cravings.

poor you, i just had a galaxy and a cup of hot chocolate but watching to see how it goes for you

good luck ;)

poor you, i just had a galaxy and a cup of hot chocolate but watching to see how it goes for you

good luck ;)

yes but did you have any SEX with that ?? ;)

Todays diet 5/1/10

Breakfast

Lunch

Plenty of fruits.

Dinner

2x steak and salad

Snacks

Black coffee, 2xherbal tea, abit of chicken and 3 cookies the size of my fingernail.

Side effects

Cravings, slight mental dullness.

Day off gym due to snow.

Edited by Tipex

Todays diet 5/1/10

Breakfast

Lunch

Plenty of fruits.

Dinner

2x steak and salad

Snacks

Black coffee, 2xherbal tea, abit of chicken and 3 cookies the size of my fingernail.

Side effects

Cravings, slight mental dullness.

but thats exactly the same as the day before, won`t it get boring??

yesterday I had

granola with berries

cup a soup and slice of granary bread

lots of fruit

assortment of steamed veg

and granary toast as snack cos was feeling peckish

today I`ve had

banana and granary toast

cup a soup and slice of granary bread(yeah same as yesterday but I like it)

lots of fruit

steamed chicken and cous cous

a snack a jack

I also hit the gym very hard today, walked down there, ran, did a good workout, another run to finish then walked home.

I reckon with this sort of diet and that training 3/4 times a week I should do ok, do you think thats ok??

handled it better today than yesterday(was a bit narky yesterday) but think the gym helped me mentally

Edited by lyndix

but thats exactly the same as the day before, won`t it get boring??

yesterday I had

granola with berries

cup a soup and slice of granary bread

lots of fruit

assortment of steamed veg

and granary toast as snack cos was feeling peckish

today I`ve had

banana and granary toast

cup a soup and slice of granary bread(yeah same as yesterday but I like it)

lots of fruit

steamed chicken and cous cous

a snack a jack

I also hit the gym very hard today, walked down there, ran, did a good workout, another run to finish then walked home.

I reckon with this sort of diet and that training 3/4 times a week I should do ok, do you think thats ok??

handled it better today than yesterday(was a bit narky yesterday) but think the gym helped me mentally

Sorry i made a mistake, yesterdays meal was different.

Thats a good diet lydix btw. Would eat most of your carbs at dinner, but if you're like me you'll be chewing the carpet wanting to eat chocolate/sweets.

This diet should wave off cravings after the first week and detox your body.