Who Smokes, then?

Do you smoke?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke?

• Yes, every day
    • Yes, when I'm out or occassionally if I'm stressed!
    • No, not at all

Just thought of this poll (as suggested by alchresearch) but we could always have the great smoking debate as well. I personally smoke about 10 a day, and have done since I was 16. However, I am generally in favour of them trying to stop everyone from smoking in public places!! As long as they don't ban it in night clubs/ bars I'll support them all the way!!

The cannabis or the fags??!!! Don't answer that! Incidentally, I'm the same - started with hippies, ended up buying cigarettes from huge corporations... something wrong with that!!

Nomme - how did you stop? I've tried lots but I'm really bad a stopping things I enjoy...

I now smoke small cigars, having given up the ciggies earlier this year, I just can not seem to go out and not smoke. No will power I guess.

When I did smoke I smoked 10 a day, now up to nearly 10 cigars a day!!!

One day I will give the lot up, I have tried most nicotine replacement therapy's around

Maybe need to try some of the alternative ones like hypnotherapy or accupuncture.

Archived