Pregnancy Cravings

Couldn't find a thread on this so just wondered if any of you have/had any pregnancy cravings?

With my first child I went of chinese food, the thought of the sauces made me feel sick! My husband was gutted!

With my second child I fancied cheese and tomato sarnies.

Third - nothing really to report as yet, gone off having breakfast though.

Couldn't find a thread on this so just wondered if any of you have/had any pregnancy cravings?

With my first child I went of chinese food, the thought of the sauces made me feel sick! My husband was gutted!

With my second child I fancied cheese and tomato sarnies.

Third - nothing really to report as yet, gone off having breakfast though.

With my first it was glazed cherries I used to eat them by the tub full,the local grocer used to buy them in specialy for me.My son hates them.

With my second it was Hendersons Relish and chips,I used to put that much relish on my sister-in-law never touched relish ever again.

I've had none so far and i'm nearly 39 weeks!

Both pg I went off coffee would have the odd one but nothing major started drinking very strong tea.

As for cravings first time, I know how wrong this is but it was dry cider with loads of ice. If we went out I always had a pint and it lasted all night like water by the end second time apple juice and mint aeros.

With my only child i had a craving and i still eat till this day. And it may sound horrid to people, but i crush up a packet of crisps (normally cheese and onion walkers) and then get a bar of dairy milk, i crush that up to then add it in with the crisps shake up the bag and eat with a spoon. I only start eating it when i was expecting but love it now even after 14 years.

My sister lived on orange juice or Orangina through all of her pregnancies and couldn't bear onions, garlic or spices anywhere near her (and she could tell if you'd eaten anything containing onions up to 2 days before we saw her!).

One of her friends ate birthday cake candles.

With my only child i had a craving and i still eat till this day. And it may sound horrid to people, but i crush up a packet of crisps (normally cheese and onion walkers) and then get a bar of dairy milk, i crush that up to then add it in with the crisps shake up the bag and eat with a spoon. I only start eating it when i was expecting but love it now even after 14 years.

I'm not pregnant, but I think that crisps and chocolate go well together, although I prefer ready salted to cheese and onion.

I went off sweet things for the first 16 weeks or so, even carrots were too sweet but not a problem now. 24 weeks today and haven't craved anything yet. Did have a couple of mint aeros one week which was a bit weird as normally don't like them but thats it.

I too love crisps and cocolate together at any time pregnant or not but for me it's salt and vinegar and buttons.

When I had my second child the first thing I had to eat after having her was toast and marmalade in Jessops. As soon as I got home I sent my husband out for marmalade. Been eating quite a bit recently too.

with my first it was jacket potatoes with cheese and cotage cheese i could eat them everyday if i could have!! but for some reason i hated mash potatoe i could never keep it down though i wanted it and with my second it was peppered chicken and roasties and had to have a chocolate bar everyday without fail!!! but had no things i didnt like, nothing to strange like some people have. x

With my first it was bottles and bottles of cherryade. With my second it was Dr Pepper and ice pops.

With both of my children I had a very strange craving for emery boards, lol. I loves chewing the grit off the emery board and the feel of it crunching in my teeth was fab! I found out that this could have been Pica, this is where you have a craving for or eat non food items. It also relates to your body lacking in something, to which I also found out I was anaemic during my second pregnancy so this explains why I had that craving.

My first pregnancy I craved cola, but only the sort you buy from Pubs that dispensed from the pumps. No idea what's so different about that to normal cola. lol.

This time, I have no real cravings. All though I'm eating for England as I'm always starving. Which is so different from first as I was never really hungary.