• Daily Mail
    • Daily Star
    • The Daily Mirror
    • The Daily Sport
    • The Sun
    • Morning Star
    • Other...if there are many others

The Guardian because it's awesome.

The Metro every day on the bus because it's awesome.

The Daily Express because it's the fuinniest publication around (I have to laugh about it all otherwise I end up feeling very depressed).

The Mail and Express are despicable hate filled rags for morons. The kind of people that believe stories about Christmas Being Banned, or stupid and dangerous health scares like this one

The Sun, Star and Mirror are comics, good for a laugh, but nothing else.

The Times is controlled by Murdoch and has no right to be considered a serious paper.

This leaves us with the Guardian for the 'liberal' viewpoint, the Tory Telegraph, which led the way with the expenses scandal, and the Independent, which is a decent enough read, but usually feels like a lightweight Guardian without the quality of writing.

I personally read my news online - the Guardian, Indie, Telegraph, BBC News, New Statesman, New York Times and LA Times are good places to start, but I also enjoy the blogs like Guido Fawkes, 5cc, Liberal Conspiracy etc.

If I had to choose one, it would be the Guardian every time - it's coverage of politics is excellent, it usually avoids celebrity tittle tattle, has a wide range of view points (particularly in the Comment is Free section), and isn't afraid to go after anyone, from Cameron, to Brown and at the moment, Blair.

Its amusing to see the ignorant idiots who criticise the Guardian without taking a moment to read it.

Its amusing to see the ignorant idiots who criticise the Guardian without taking a moment to read it.

Maybe that has something to do with Polly Toynbee? She alone is enough to ensure I never purchase the Guardian.

Only me and another person read The Daily Mail ? Who is it ? :huh:

No one else dare admit it:hihi:

I read the Times and the Telegraph and the Mail. I don't bother with the likes of the Guardian because you can predict it before you read it, just like this present Marxist government.

I read the Times and the Telegraph and the Mail. I don't bother with the likes of the Guardian because you can predict it before you read it, just like this present Marxist government.

I'm sorry, I thought you just said you read the Daily Mail? HAHAHAAAA!!!

Maybe that has something to do with Polly Toynbee? She alone is enough to ensure I never purchase the Guardian.

Yes because having an independently minded columnist who you might not always agree with is a good reason to ignore the best newspaper in the country.

Guess what - the other papers have even more cretinous columnists, like Littlejohn, Jon Gaunt and Jan Moir.

Fortunately the Guardian keeps the editorial separate from the news unlike Mail and Express.

I'm sorry, I thought you just said you read the Daily Mail? HAHAHAAAA!!!

So you can read then?

Just out of interest to people, google "the third way Blair" and the Guardian is of the same mind set. The more you delve, the more you will see and understand why this government lied to us all and didn't give us the referendum they promised us on the Lisbon treaty.

Nothing to do with the Lisbon treaty but here is a start of the beginning of your understanding of the third way politics in Britain today or the building blocks of communism: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3595595/Truth-lies-and-Tony-Blairs-third-way.html

I usually read the Independant, the Guardian, the Times, or the Observer.

I like all of them, but probably prefer the Independant because I like the little supplement magazine things that come with it the best, or maybe the Observer.