A little daytime stroll 5th November @Fox House

Ok Hemlock, i'll be the unkempt one with the strange demeanour and the trap door. :D

I would have joined you all on this walk, but for the third time this week I'm off up to Harrogate, daughter calls and I obey.

I would have joined you all on this walk, but for the third time this week I'm off up to Harrogate, daughter calls and I obey.

:(:(:(:(:(

Tha cudda gid mi a lift:suspect:

Nice little walk great to meet megalithic, and the other person whose forum name escapes me, Hemlock leading her first ever walk, did very well.

Hemlock leading her first ever walk, did very well.

And you're back????

And you're back????

Hey, less of your cheek old man!:hihi:

nice to see that magalithic does exist after all!! I've only just got back myself because we went for another little walk up wyming brook looking for a cave.

THank you for the lift megalithic & hope to see you out more often.

Bruno - hope you feel better for the bonfire tonight!

Enjoyed the route very much - lots of differents types of scenery & @ 5 miles - just right for a daytime stroll!

Would like to do another walk next week - any takers?!?!

Yup, a lovely little walk, i even managed to get pics of the cave i've been after for ages in the little extension myself and Hemlock added at the end.

Thanks for having me.

Hi

only day I'm busy next week at the present time is Tuesday, yet another trip to Harrogate. So yes I would like to do a small walk next week, but it does depend on E-on being able to repair a boiler fault, at the third attempt.

It will be great if you can join me Alligin, I'll start a new thread shortly. Where do you fancy going?