Idiots at Fright Night who threw a dart into the crowd

I suppose 40.000 people couldn't possibly see every incident at the same time.

now if they fenced it all of and made it ticket only, that would have made so much money.....

What do these idiots think they are gonna get out of it?

Shoulder, you say? I'd call that double 18

now if they fenced it all of and made it ticket only, that would have made so much money.....

Im sure the council made a pretty penny last night, it's funny how the buses were on strike but all of sudden there back on for fright night.

Probably because Scriven and co subsidised some temps to drive everyone into town to spend there loot!

And now there back off again when people need them most, to get to work and hospital etc etc.

Nice to see the council and First have got there priorities right eh.

Im sure the council made a pretty penny last night, it's funny how the buses were on strike but all of sudden there back on for fright night.

Probably because Scriven and co subsidised some temps to drive everyone into town to spend there loot!

And now there back off again when people need them most, to get to work and hospital etc etc.

Nice to see the council and First have got there priorities right eh.

And others made a lot of cash too...lots of unlicensed burger vans and stuff about......

And others made a lot of cash too...lots of unlicensed burger vans and stuff about......

Sound's about R8 for Sheffield, our councils organisation skill's are shocking in all honesty.

And look at all the coin they get paid each year.:mad:

What makes me laugh is how thousands of people are against all these gangs, but yet half of them have either son's, brother's, nephews or whatever doing it right under there noses.

So are you all up for gangs then? You say that as if it's sheer madness that people would be against these gangs!!!

I don't know what your sons, brothers and nephews are like but mine are not involved. :loopy:

So are you all up for gangs then? You say that as if it's sheer madness that people would be against these gangs!!!

I don't know what your sons, brothers and nephews are like but mine are not involved. :loopy:

Don't be so silly where does it say im up for gangs, im saying that a lot of people need to take a look at there own relatives before playing the card all my kid's and family are perfect.

Why would you be on such a defensive at me and trying to proove that your family are not involved anyway, i didn't aim anything at you personally for you to go off like you have, get real :P

Don't be so silly where does it say im up for gangs, im saying that a lot of people need to take a look at there own relatives before playing the card all my kid's and family are perfect.

Why would you be on such a defensive at me and trying to proove that your family are not involved anyway, i didn't aim anything at you personally for you to go off like you have, get real :P

I'm not 'going off'! It just made me laugh how you worded it as if people were just plain crazy for being against gangs. Lighten up my friend!

I'm not 'going off'! It just made me laugh how you worded it as if people were just plain crazy for being against gangs. Lighten up my friend!

Can't believe your telling me to lighten up, your the one with the loopy signs at me lmao :hihi:

Let's just use that beautiful button which is the ignore facility eh.

Theres plenty more people on here to argue the toss about with on here im not one of them :P

Can't believe your telling me to lighten up, your the one with the loopy signs at me lmao :hihi:

Let's just use that beautiful button which is the ignore facility eh.

Theres plenty more people on here to argue the toss about with on here im not one of them :P

OK :loopy:

Anyhow, about this mindless act of dart throwing...

I still don't see the point of this 'Fright Night' thing - talk about making up things for the sake of it!

Forgive my ignorance but what wonderful events were put on last night 'for the kiddies' (that's what this is meant to be for, right)?

Yet another totally stupid idea from the council, it's the same as After Dark. They try and make them into 'family events' yet through stupidity and naivety they just end up being taken over by yobbish teens and troublemakers. I was driving back into town about 6pm last night (I live in city centre) and it was just mental! And they had Dizzee Rascal at the Academy, and Carnage pub crawl on the same night?! Great planning. That's going to make for a really good mix isn't it. Anyway, the first thing I saw when coming up into the city centre was a group of 12-year old chavs in baseball caps, all swigging bottles of Stella, heading up towards Fargate. That about sums it up really! Considering it was supposed to be a family event, I saw very few families - it was mainly groups of teens, clearly intent on causing mischief, and lots of older people in fancy dress (you know the sort, the ones who need to be 'wacky' whenever they go out to have fun, in the absence of any actual personality). Can't they just leave the dressing up to the kids? And I'm still yet to figure out what Little Bo Peep and Slutty Nurse have to do with Halloween.

When I walked to work this morning, I couldn't believe how much of a bomb site the city centre looked. Still, someone did alright out of it.. I've never seen so many McDonald's cartons and wrappers anywhere. Our bovine public.