Blades vs Cardiff

canadablade

Where did I have a hissy fit? You mixed me up with another poster and came out blasting, calling me a liar and a dumbass. All I said was that McCabe underwrites United's debts and the Co-Op bank underwrites ours, and you threw your toys out of your pram, what is your problem with what I said? And I would be grateful if you would point out the 'lies' that I have told on this thread.

This is an open forum, so I didn't 'poke my nose in on a post to someone else', I just contributed to the thread, if you wanted a private conversation with a poster you should have pm'd him. I suggest that the mods explain the workings of a forum to you.

Come on Stockers, just be man enough to admit that you made a mistake, I know that you will find it hard, but just back track through the thread.

for one so willing to get involved your easily offended aren't you Crooks, i suggest you chill out, you'll give thi sen a heart attack at this rate.

Your mate Long says we're £30m in debt, which is underwritten by McCabe, i ask for proof, he also states we're 'obviously losing money on a weekly basis' again and unfound accusation then you chirp up, get involved and once again play the wounded animal role.......its a bit of fun Crooks, take it with a pinch of salt and chill out my friend.

Read numerous previous posts

Deluded, in your fantasy world do you win the lottery as well? You have not proved in any of your posts where the acctual cash is coming from, just statements saying the council back us, the university back us, the goverment back us!! no cash promises as yet. You did however say promotion if it happened would pay for it ! so what if promotion never happens? and would promotion money not be spent on the squad?

We shall see over the next 12 months, who is right. In the meantime lets let it rest.:|

Deluded, in your fantasy world do you win the lottery as well? You have not proved in any of your posts where the acctual cash is coming from, just statements saying the council back us, the university back us, the goverment back us!! no cash promises as yet. You did however say promotion if it happened would pay for it ! so what if promotion never happens? and would promotion money not be spent on the squad?

We shall see over the next 12 months, who is right. In the meantime lets let it rest.:|

I have not once said I know where the money is definately from. But the club have said £10m ish will be coming from government grants and the rest made up from the revenue gained in the new first few developments. Promotion was in relation to reducing the debt.

Twist my words and keep putting it down, but the ground developments will be going ahead. Planning Permission would not have been sought with out having already looked into the funding, as it's expensive. I don't know why you're so bitter about it all. It's a good thing for the city.

I have not once said I know where the money is definately from. But the club have said £10m ish will be coming from government grants and the rest made up from the revenue gained in the new first few developments. Promotion was in relation to reducing the debt.

Twist my words and keep putting it down, but the ground developments will be going ahead. Planning Permission would not have been sought with out having already looked into the funding, as it's expensive. I don't know why you're so bitter about it all. It's a good thing for the city.

Can you give a link confirming,1/ the figure of £10m from the government. 2/ revenue would be used from this developments profits, 3/ promotion being the way to reduce the debt.

Also planning permission makes a company more sellable, not any gaurantee of work starting at all.

Can you give a link confirming,1/ the figure of £10m from the government. 2/ revenue would be used from this developments profits, 3/ promotion being the way to reduce the debt.

Also planning permission makes a company more sellable, not any gaurantee of work starting at all.

It's been on the OS and sated by Strafford in interviews many a time.

It's been on the OS and sated by Strafford in interviews many a time.

So your source is not the council, goverment or other agencies. Not the bank or any financial service, not an investor or a interested sponser?

Its strafford and a fans forum!! Must be a cert then:)

Edited by TAT

So your source is not the council, goverment or other agencies. Not the bank or any financial service, not an investor or a interested sponser?

Its strafford and a fans forum!! Must be a cert then:)

And funding for your Ground, comes from McCabe's mouth. Strafford isn't a spin merchant like some Blades like to make out and there's been stakeholder discussions with numerous parties over the community centre who've thrown their support behind it, as have the council after reading the Area Board Report regarding Planning Permission. You saying we're not going to get funding ain't going to stop it going ahead. Doubt very much Wednesday would develop plans with 3D video's, gain Planning Permission and have consultations with stakeholders for no reason, we don't have the time or money to mess about.