Would members of the left be the most dangerous, if the BNP's support grew?

The PC Brigade, very much appear to do as they are told, and also largely say what they are told to say. They also become very aggresive/angry if you say something they don't agree with

At this time, saying something that is not PC, can cost you your job, even the MP Ed Balls/Harriet Harman is after teachers who potetially support the BNP.

I personally am very wary about people who do what they are told, and say what they are told, as I feel these are the kinds of people who could commit the worst things, depending on which way the political scene goes.

If the BNP were to increase in power, how would the army of lefty foot soldiers act? would they spaek out, or would they throw their weight behind the BNP and say/AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DO (which could be deadly) as their political masters say ?

There is a vicious hardcore left in this country which is more than a match for the right wing groups.

Wildcat, they would not be conscientiously objecting if they waited until the broadcast. They would be in-fact sabotaging the show in the scenario you described.

Those working on the show should be allowed to conscientiously object to the filming of the BNP and their subsequent broadcast, but they should let the BBC know before the event so alternative arrangements can be made and the show to be broadcast. Don’t you think this is fare?

The picture was symbolic, not meant to be taken literally.

My view is that the people objecting should make clear what they intend and should be using the time between now and programme filming to encourage others to do likewise.

nice to see all the Guardian waving ,lentil eating brigade out in force tonight

Coo-eee, Mr Shifter! :wave:

I'm an illegal biker. I do it for the thrills. I mostly enjoy riding over pork-eating, right-wing old scrotes.

I'm an illegal biker. I do it for the thrills. I mostly enjoy riding over pork-eating, right-wing old scrotes.
Get a life.

They won't be going on a treasure hunt; they prefer Witch Hunts.:hihi:

I've got some great new sandals, MR BENN. I'll send you a pic of them if you like :hihi:

Get a life.

Well, it's taken 15 months for me to clock up 866 posts, this one has managed 541 in ony 2 months, so I'll direct the brief sentence above back to it's composer. :D

There is a vicious hardcore left in this country which is more than a match for the right wing groups.

Where do they meet? Do you know the name of this group? Who are its members?

Who care's ?? they aint goint to make one iota of difference !! so why worry about something that is not going to affect anyone in the slightest ??

what an absolute pile of cack for a thread idea.

Don't sugercoat it like that Fishcake tell him straight. :hihi: