Unofficial Forum Meet. Harlequin. Monday 14th Sept. 7.30pm onwards

What a bunch of reprobates. If they need folk for an ID parade for a cattle rustler they know where to come.:hihi:

Loved meeting y'all.:cool:

Sorry I missed it - AGAIN!!!!! I fell asleep on the sofa and didn't wake up until 11pm!

Looks like a good night again.

I think next time I'll put myself down as a "no-show"! :hihi:

As I missed it, is anyone allowed to tell me what the Game of O was? :)

As best anyone can tell it was something to do with spiderpete's rabbits escaping :huh:

As best anyone can tell it was something to do with spiderpete's rabbits escaping :huh:

It didn't look like his rabbit to me.:o:o:o:o

It didn't look like his rabbit to me.:o:o:o:o

You peeked:o I did the decent thing and averted my eyes :hihi::hihi:

You peeked:o I did the decent thing and averted my eyes :hihi::hihi:

That's because you, like me, are a nice, sweet, innocent, well-behaved laydee.:hihi:

Sorry I didn't make it-Andy was on his course and me and the dog were just too cosy on the sofa to be bothered to move :) Glad it seems to have been a good 'un!

Hi everybody...here's the list of those who made it.

Swami Dhyan

SHYTOT

Dozy

mojo1

Ghozer

Brucesbaby

mort

SpiderPete

steelhead31

koenigsinger

Conspirator

Wildcat

I had "promised" myself I would try to stay reasonably sober, given the fact that I would be helping son and heir move to Leeds for the start of his University life. Don't remember going to bed...I'm just going to have to come out on a public forum...I drink like a wuss! :D

Thanks to you all for another good night...I laughed enough to ache...some of you are quite bonkers...welcome to my world. :hihi:

Ruby...I'm afraid you're going to have to stay awake for next month's meet to learn of the Game of O. It may interest you to know that I had to let SpiderPete's rabbits out for asking that very same question. :suspect::hihi:

And Dozy...I'm old enough now to take care of my own sprouts...but thankyou anyway...it was a lovely thought. :P:hihi:

given the fact that I would be helping son and heir move to Leeds for the start of his University life.
Wish him the best of luck for that ... :thumbsup:

Wish him the best of luck for that ... :thumbsup:

Thanks Ruby, I'll pass that on to him. I got back from The second visit to Leeds in one day about half an hour ago. I feel so excited for him...new beginnings, new people...a WHOLE new life...WOW!

A little part of me is envious.