Urgent - 2 boys missing s6 area - need help!!**FOUND**

i have just spoken to a friend and she has just seem the mum and dad and still the boys havnt come back i will go on the search if someone could meet me by the spider park i dont want to walk throw on my own plz let me know if some1 can meet me

Im happy to start now. We can get some in before meeting others. Can you be at the methodist church in 20 mins?

theres a tent opn the top field at the cadet field ...could this belong to the boys? if so I'll go and check it out now!

this might be some boys that live down our road they do this alot at weekend and holidays ...but u never know they might have met up with them

I've added it to my FB.

Everyone who is going out at 11.30, make sure you have contact with someone watching this site, so when they are found you aren't still out unnecessarily. Seems obvious really, but just thought I'd mention it to make sure.

Good luck, hope they are found soon, and safe.

Im happy to start now. We can get some in before meeting others. Can you be at the methodist church in 20 mins?

i need to wait for my hubby to come home at 10.30 and i have the kids so not at the moment but can meet later thanx for the offer