Sign in to follow this  

Mellow Wednesday nights

Think i'll deffinatly have to check this out,sounds like my kinda night out,not to far to stagger home either!:lol:

Yay!

You big star DaBouncer!

And the best bit is that if anyone gets in the least bit rowdy tonight (not very likely at all) you can sort 'em out.

Cheers mate. Look forward to seeing you later.

Tina Jones - where are you?

Zeddy

Originally posted by E-Man Groovin

And the best bit is that if anyone gets in the least bit rowdy tonight (not very likely at all) you can sort 'em out.

THAT'S the BEST bit? Might not come after all. I get paid for my doorman work.. I dont do it for free ya know! :P

Only joshing with ya big man, Trippets is extreeeeemly mellow, with a lurvly well-behaved clientele.

Come and say hello to me when you get there.

Zeddy

Originally posted by E-Man Groovin

Tina Jones - where are you?

Zeddy

i am in post grad exam hell!!! i will pop down very soon tho and introduce myself...

Bump, nudge...

So yes... it's cold and dark out there currently... but Trippets will be mellow and wonderful on Wednesday evening between about 8.30pm and 1am. Grab a friend and ome down and grab yerself a glass of something and kick back to the sounds of Z-Man doing his mellow thing...

Good to hear theres some good tunes goin down in sheffield. Im movin up from Bristol in a month an need to get my fill of the ol' smoky soul flavas. Was startin to worry was all 'bout rock up there.....ure nite betta still be runnin by the time I get there.

So what else is there on the Jazz/blues/ Reggae/ funk/ hip hip/ soul/ latino tip....? Hope I wont be too disappointed?

Take it easy

RubbeJ

i can guarantee that e-man has the tunes! 'the' as in heavy, IMO of course.

i went down the other week and it was wicked, well chilled out, i will have to return!