Steel City Eight Ball pools news and results (part 2)

The limit has always been 50% of games, as explained before the 48% only affected 1 person anyway and was decided due to severe circumstances. Also the reason to go to the meetings is to pay subs and have your say, a few points of improvements and how the league should be run are being raised and will be discussed at the AGM, feel free to throw your hat in the ring.

how can it only affect 1 person? unless ive been told wrong its a seeded draw.most players move up or down due to the change and therefore alters the draw.

What I meant is there is only 1 person who would be in at 48% who wouldn't at 50%, it is a seeded draw ie 1 plays 16, 2 plays 15 etc, but if somenone in the top 16 does not want to play then their positon gets offered to the next highest qualifier so the final standings can still change. It has been like that for 3 seasons so no new changes there.

wow, you must be doing it purpose now lol. who mentioned anything about someone not wanting to play ? by simply bringing alan in the draw, most players that were in the draw are now playing a different player than they were @ 50%,therefore affecting more than 1 player.

But as I said before, never have the top 16 all been able to play therefore the final draw isn't known until the night of the KO, so it hasn't affected anybody yet.

But as I said before, never have the top 16 all been able to play therefore the final draw isn't known until the night of the KO, so it hasn't affected anybody yet.

rofl lmao etc etc

I can see both sides of this one, and you are actually both right but the issues as I see are.

Should Alan be allowed special dispensation?

Should people outside the top 16 be allowed wild card entries owing to rightful qualifiers not playing?

Should the draw be seeded or not?

I dont think anyone should be allowed special dispensation,its nothing to do with Al.If its seeded of course players outside the top 16 shouldnt be allowed to play.

Is there anyone thats said there not turning up for sure yet in the end of season knockout.

Edited by yorkshire33

I don't know Tigger, where has everyone gone?