Is it only me that thinks things are looking up for BOTH Sheffield teams?

Snook

If you look at Corkers' sig, and the run of games the owls have at the start of the season, you really ought to be at least in the top 6 by the end of those games - some very winnable games, particularly with the uplift in mood and the Tudgay re-signing.

It's hard to see you losing any of those, and could quite easily win almost all of them, in particular the game at Newcastle is virtually a guaranteed 3 points! If you're in the top two or three going into the Lane derby (especially as we've got a few tricky looking games to start), your crowds could be looking to be upto at least the 30k mark - nothing brings a crowd back more than challenging at the top. Certainly will be interesting!

That's why i did the sig really, we stand the best chance for years to actually start properly and have a base to build on.

Our start compared to United's in all honesty is so much easier on paper it's untrue.

The first day of the season being it Barnsley aswell promises to be the game of the day in the Championship no doubt.

That's why i did the sig really, we stand the best chance for years to actually start properly and have a base to build on.

Our start compared to United's in all honesty is so much easier on paper it's untrue.

The first day of the season being it Barnsley aswell promises to be the game of the day in the Championship no doubt.

looking at it on paper its odds on we should be top 4 maybe at end of those games but i'm trying not to think like that just incase

I think Newcastle-West Brom might be game of the day - I think it's live on the Beeb too? And had Boro-United been on the Saturday, that would've been up there too (based on them coming down and us in the POF) - although the biggest crowd of the day could be at S6 (depending on if the Geordies are home or away!).

I think Newcastle-West Brom might be game of the day - I think it's live on the Beeb too? And had Boro-United been on the Saturday, that would've been up there too (based on them coming down and us in the POF) - although the biggest crowd of the day could be at S6 (depending on if the Geordies are home or away!).

With it being a Yorkshire Derby i would say it's the game of the day no doubt, but im biased i suppose lol :)

I know im regretting doing it in a way but if you don't have confidence then you don't get nowhere i suppose m8.

cant fault a bit of confidence, just dont go shouting it out that we'll be up there after those games cos you know we wont be if you do:hihi: oh yea and dont place any bets on those games or just let the missus place them for you;)

cant fault a bit of confidence, just dont go shouting it out that we'll be up there after those games cos you know we wont be if you do:hihi: oh yea and dont place any bets on those games or just let the missus place them for you;)

Haha im geting more confident by the minute, no sooner had West Brom equalised against Cheltenham, Cheltenham did the noble thing and scored straight from the kick off lmao.

Cheltenham 2 - 1 West Brom :hihi:

With it being a Yorkshire Derby i would say it's the game of the day no doubt, but im biased i suppose lol :)

if it was utd v barnsley then it would be game of the day for the blades fans, all got different perspective on games depending where your from. i couldnt give a dam about newcastle v west brom

if it was utd v barnsley then it would be game of the day for the blades fans, all got different perspective on games depending where your from. i couldnt give a dam about newcastle v west brom

You may not 'give a dam' about them and to be honest neither do I but unfortunately we don't control who the BBC ITV SKY SETANTA BSKYB ect ect ect thinks are big games (I know they aren't either doing games or have ceased to exist) but just looking at the past, if your not in the top 4 you are a afterthought (put 10 games in last 15 mins)

BTW I agree that your game as a derby should be top game