Where can I get some free boxes?

We are moving house and we need loads of boxes. Does anyone know where we can get some free ones? I have asked in a few supermarkets, but they don't have any coz they throw them straight away. Thanks in advance x

I have always managed to get boxes from Iceland in Crystal Peaks. They are normally on a trolley near the back of the shop. Staff are usually helpful too.

Morrisons at Hillsborough have loads at the far end near the tills :D

Tesco Abbeydale Road but you have to go at night when they are unpacking them, they will give them to you straight away, but won't keep them. DH went around midnight for about 3 nights on the trot and got loads.

We are moving house and we need loads of boxes. Does anyone know where we can get some free ones? I have asked in a few supermarkets, but they don't have any coz they throw them straight away. Thanks in advance x

Tesco Infirmary Road.. They don't throw them away straight away, they save them in cages in the back until they get sent off for recycle.. Theres always loads there.. :)

Ask at any mcdonalds - they always have loads and they are happy to get rid of them:)

We have loads of large cardboad boxes in our attic from when we moved. You are more than welcome to them if you are happy to collect. Please pm me if you're interested.

We have loads, some different sizes but mostly good strong ones, you are welcome to as many as you need. Call before you come round though to make sure we are here.

Peter

Abbott's Cookshop

Abbeydale Road

S7 1TD

We have loads of large cardboad boxes in our attic from when we moved. You are more than welcome to them if you are happy to collect. Please pm me if you're interested.

if the op as already got some boxes would u mind if i take them of yr hands as we moving aswell and need as many as u got really

if so pm me address and il get back to u today thanks lee

We are also moving in the next couple of weeks & desperately need boxes. Please contact me if you can help. Thanks!

I would look on freecycle as well. I have seen quite a few times where people have been giving boxes away. x