What?? A 'terrorist' and not a muslim??

You have progressed to insults now have you? Odd how you are quicker to insult people than answer their questions.

You can’t backup your claim nor are you prepared to admit you were wrong. I'm starting to understand you finally it would seem.

Again, I ask again, before, were you calling me racist?

So shall I expect a tennis ball firebomb through my window then? What motivates you to divert a thread that is about racist extremists to bickering about death count in Iraq, is it a form of defence for the white terrorist boy? My figures are no less meaningless or meaningfull than those that you quoted. When it is already established that the Police use racial profiling to stop and search people and that Police have admitted in the past having done so, you ask me to prove this is happening, why? Why the diversion from the blue eyed terrorist boy serapis?

So shall I expect a tennis ball firebomb through my window then? What motivates you to divert a thread that is about racist extremists to bickering about death count in Iraq, is it a form of defence for the white terrorist boy? My figures are no less meaningless or meaningfull than those that you quoted. When it is already established that the Police use racial profiling to stop and search people and that Police have admitted in the past having done so, you ask me to prove this is happening, why? Why the diversion from the blue eyed terrorist boy serapis?

If you had the balls to admit your error this thread would not be heading down this road. Your figures are made up and clearly so by your inability to show any form of evidence to back them up.

There is no diversion, a terrorist is a terrorist, no matter what colour or religion they are.

I ask again, did you call me a racist?

i have stated my feelings and concerns many times on here regarding any terrorist that is caught,that includes white ones,and when did he become one of my own ?just because i defend britain from terrorism doesnt make me racist more like a patriot

Thanks depoix, I was using the same language that has been used to interrogate myself about my Muslim brethren, and have been called a terrorist apologist. This was only to awaken the parallel nature of the news and how it feels to be labelled as a terrorist sympathiser just because you share the same religion. No personal insult intended. I wish people to appreciate that it's not Christianity that has motivated that chap and neither does Islam motivate people to become terrorists, but underlying reasons can be so different to the labels that people like to give each other.

Thanks depoix, I was using the same language that has been used to interrogate myself about my Muslim brethren, and have been called a terrorist apologist. This was only to awaken the parallel nature of the news and how it feels to be labelled as a terrorist sympathiser just because you share the same religion. No personal insult intended. I wish people to appreciate that it's not Christianity that has motivated that chap and neither does Islam motivate people to become terrorists, but underlying reasons can be so different to the labels that people like to give each other.

i can not recall calling you an apologist,we have had several exchanges on here but none as i am aware of that ended up name calling,you could label me a terrorist if you wanted ,i would feel no shame in it as i feel that having ditched my religion years ago i am associated with no fanatic group belonging to any religion,i do however speak out if i feel the need to,i have never agreed with sweeping things under the carpet,to many people are so frightened now of being named as racists if they give their opinion . my sentiments remain the same ,women should not be second class citizens or treated as such,terrorists should be hung on being found guilty,as should murderers as was the case many years ago before the world went mad with the ridiculous politically correct views that we are told we must adhere to

If you had the balls to admit your error this thread would not be heading down this road. Your figures are made up and clearly so by your inability to show any form of evidence to back them up.
I can assure you I have some although unlikely to display them to you serapis:hihi:

There is no error in my quoted figures and if you have taken any interest in the war then you would know that to say only 101000 dead is way off the mark. The figures I quoted are from

Opinion Research Business survey1,033,000 violent deaths as a result of the conflict.August 2007

And if you click on the link, it'll take you to the page where they are from so why the screaming about proof?

There is no diversion, a terrorist is a terrorist, no matter what colour or religion they are.
Yes there is, why else would you shy away from discussing the topic at hand?

I ask again, did you call me a racist?

Why, I thought you'd be proud of it. Why is it that you can argue all day against the Muslims and the ethnics and fight tooth and nail for the BNP corner ie, the racists party and yet don't want to be labelled a racist?:huh:

I can assure you I have some although unlikely to display them to you serapis:hihi:

There is no error in my quoted figures and if you have taken any interest in the war then you would know that to say only 101000 dead is way off the mark. The figures I quoted are from

And if you click on the link, it'll take you to the page where they are from so why the screaming about proof?

I do not accept those figures, precisely because they do not come from documented figures, but rather a survey of Iraqi's.

The ORB survey of Iraq War casualties is a random survey of 1,499 adults aged 18+ hardly what I or many would call; conclusive, but I would expect you would look for the most outlandish and extreme number. But that’s your right I suppose.

Yes there is, why else would you shy away from discussing the topic at hand?

Because you are misleading people. I will always point out this kind of manipulation of the facts whoever I see it.

Why, I thought you'd be proud of it. Why is it that you can argue all day against the Muslims and the ethnics and fight tooth and nail for the BNP corner ie, the racists party and yet don't want to be labelled a racist?:huh:

I fight tooth and nail in support of the BNP???? That’s laughable! I have commented on ways and means to combat such organisations. I have also stood for freedom of speech and against blatant lies written about them as this is not the way to rid our country of racism and I have said that many times over.

Find one post in which I support the BNP?

You're out of line there Tab, you always label anyone who doesn't agree with you as a BNP supporter, you've even done it to me in the past. It doesn't really help anything.

You're out of line there Tab, you always label anyone who doesn't agree with you as a BNP supporter, you've even done it to me in the past. It doesn't really help anything.
Well I never:o How did that happen, surely must be a mistake somewhere, I couldn't have done that? But maybe in the heat of battle and of being attacked from all sides, but a mistake surely;)

I actually said our racist friend, so at least he didn't object to being called a friend hey?

Yeah maybe racist was OTT in the context of things, hey sorry chap!

Edited by tab1

that came from his defence lawyer....as did the term twit

Is that an attempt to circumvent the swear filter?:hihi:

bazooka are you saying that your holy book does not condone violance towards it's women? there are several scenarios i could go into that point differently,honour killings ,is this just a cause followed by a few fanatics,putting on trial a woman who has been raped,another case of treating the woman as a second class person, it may not happen with british muslims but it certainly happens,this is not a thread about my god is greater than your god,it's about the way different societies treat one another

you say punishing women is stupid and not from the teachings of islam are you sure ?there seems to be many pages about it on the internet http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/wife-beating.htm

or is this just another conspiracy against your religion ?

DO you know which website you have attached link to- the guy(s) who run this clearly have a negative and hostile view of any muslim issues. h

They have been rebutted many times and failed to come to an open debate. I personally can challenge the website.

Feel free to make one point but bear in mind, you are only reading on face value- you have no other knowledge or exegesis of Quran, or anything remotely near that. And how many times has it been stated that honour killings or cultural matters have absolutely zero to do with Islam. You cannot link the two.

If people read the verses based on the translation without looking into it, there would be no converts- where mostly women out number men by 25%.

Lets not turn this thread into something else.

Edited by Baz1

I do not accept those figures, precisely because they do not come from documented figures, but rather a survey of Iraqi's.

In which case you are going against the convention to keep the totals down.

As the Lancet study itself points out passive surveillance methods like those used by Iraq body count at best like in Bosnia get to around 20% of the accepted figure for the death toll in a conflict situation. In Guatemala during high periods of conflict such methods didn't even reflect 5% of the total.

Scientists at the UK's Department for International Development have called the Lancet study's methods "tried and tested" and that their approach was likely to lead to an "underestimation of mortality". The Ministry of Defence's chief scientific advisor has described the Lancet research as "robust", close to "best practice", and "balanced".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2007/mar/27/countingthecost

The reasons for such underestimations are described here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War#Undercounting

One reason for the under reporting was the US Policy of under reporting.

The ISG report said that U.S. officials reported 93 attacks or significant acts of violence on one day in July. "Yet a careful review of the reports for that single day brought to light more than 1,100 acts of violence," it said.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/1207-05.htm

DO you know which website you have attached link to- the guy(s) who run this clearly have a negative and hostile view of any muslim issues.

They have been rebutted many times and failed to come to an open debate.

Feel free to make one point but bear in mind, you are only reading on face value- you have no other knowledge or exegesis of Quran, or anything remotely near that.

If people read the verses based on the translation without looking into it, there would be no converts- where mostly women out number men by 25%.

is ther any thing in the link that is libellous? just because it does not give the answer you want you deem it false or racist,try another tack,or better still stick around explain it in full, paragraph by paragraph,educate me on what the link says is wrong ,thats an offer to debate the claims you make against the ones that oppose you,care to do it ?