"An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away"

This reminds me of the disappointing day that London's first sperm bank opened. Of the two men who were hoping to donate, one came on the bus and the other missed the tube.

When you have a vasectomy you have to go and give a sample nhs customers are given a lads mag and sent into the cubicle, on the otherhand bupa have a nurse to give you a blo--job

Patricia, Peak-Polly, come back. I am enjoying this thread.

Or was this yesterdays mass debate and another one today is good for your health !

This thread is absolute filth !!!

And yet you are strangely compelled to keep reading it. Funny that :huh:

This is the first time Ive ever read a thread from beginning to the end. Fascinating !! :cool::cool:

So you don't normally follow through then?

Patricia, Peak-Polly, come back. I am enjoying this thread.

Or was this yesterdays mass debate and another one today is good for your health !

You bellowed 8balltiger?? Enjoy mass debating do we?? :D:D:D

mm back to back hows that work then

mm back to back hows that work then

you need kitchen utensils and some dexterity . Its all the rage down shiregreen apparently.

Come again?:hihi::hihi::hihi:

WISH I COULD :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

WISH I COULD :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Im sure you can !:hihi:

You bellowed 8balltiger?? Enjoy mass debating do we?? :D:D:D

I'm better orally than just typing

If you start having sex daily from being 14, you will go through numerous partners pretty quickly, and therefore I am guessing the people who think that this is a good idea believe that this will then make sexual disease and pregnancy more real in a classroom environment? Easier to discuss? It's daft isn't it, eh? Who wants to be riddled two years before you should even be having sex?

If you look at countries where people are genuinely open, and aren't just throwing daft comments like 14 year olds should have a regular sex life out there, the kids have sex later and they don't pass disease round like sweets at break times!